Conditioning seems better this year..

'76 Tiger

As I was thinking over the game, I keep coming back to the final interception. Therezie, after playing more than 80 snaps, was able to jump and grab the interception. I think this was amazing. I can't imagine the grinding day-to-day workout he went through to be able to do that.

Yes. Our new conditioning coach is great. The main point is that our athletes are beyond exceptional.

War Damn Eagle, Robenson. Your accomplishment was something AUsome!!!

Bob Sammons in Winter Haven, Florida.

As I was thinking over the game, I keep coming back to the final interception. Therezie, after playing more than 80 snaps, was able to jump and grab the interception. I think this was amazing. I can't imagine the grinding day-to-day workout he went through to be able to do that.

Yes. Our new conditioning coach is great. The main point is that our athletes are beyond exceptional.

War Damn Eagle, Robenson. Your accomplishment was something AUsome!!!

Bob Sammons in Winter Haven, Florida.

Exactly. I saw no one sluffing or standing with their hands on their hip, or sucking wind like Clowney was the other night. In fact they seemed to be moving faster as the night went on, Thank you very much Coach Russell. War Eagle.

Great point..that was a lot of plays for the defense. I am sure practizing against our high tempo offense helps both O and D to get in great shape.

Like most coaches say, we need to win the 4th quarter..that will help win many games.

I definitely agree. The DB's having to sprint 60 plays to cover the air raid attack during the game and showed no signs of being sluggish. The RB's were like stallions out there. If I had to criticize anything it would be to see the D Line getting a bigger push. That is my main concern.

I definitely agree. The DB's having to sprint 60 plays to cover the air raid attack during the game and showed no signs of being sluggish. The RB's were like stallions out there. If I had to criticize anything it would be to see the D Line getting a bigger push. That is my main concern.

I think you'll see that coming soon. It's really hard to get a push on a 3 step drop and release on a 4-5 yd slant route.....jus saying.

I think you'll see that coming soon. It's really hard to get a push on a 3 step drop and release on a 4-5 yd slant route.....jus saying.

We will know soon enough, I agree totally! Which means we are both right or......well, we're both right WDE!

On a hot, muggy night against an opponent that ran over 60 pass plays, I saw NO signs of fatigue whatsoever. Good conditioning and good substituting. Proud of the guys!

I asked on another thread but still no answer. (which I think is a good thing)

Did anyone at the game notice any cramping on the Auburn sideline?

I didn't see any. They were so loaded with fruit I doubt that could possibly happen. I'm happy to see our team getting physical now.

We didn't look gassed at any point. Not even the DT's were suckin' wind!! Was big factor in the second half as we were still fresh and they simply couldn't hang.

You know one shining example of the strength program working? When Grant was boomed by that one Defender and he just got straight back up. You had to have learned endurance and strength to survive that

I noticed that. That was one of the few times I'll ever go, "Hey man. Don't worry about that fumble.." He got rocked. It was good seeing him hop back up.

Execellent point OP. The conditioning of this team did look Ausome! I didn't notice any of the players including the big linemen gasping for air or hands on the hip slump. Big ups to Mr. Russell!

Archived