It's really sad....

jared52

That half a football game and a late, ref-aided TD is going to keep us out of Miami...

Oh well, on to Atlanta and hopefully New Orleans.

It's still and UNDEFEATED season and a regular season SEC Championship!

Who would have thought that we could get this far!?

Dude, I am proud of this team, and we deserve the OB, but the cards are stacked against us right now!

Who cares though, let's enjoy 11-0!!

Like I said elsewhere, if we happen to win 'em all and don't get a MNC, I'll be OK with it...11-0 doesn't come around very often and I'm going to enjoy it.

WAR.....DAMN.....EAGLE.

You guys are right, and i tried to say this this week. Even if we dont go to the OB, We are having a great season at 11-0.

Win The SECCG!

Bottom line is all this team can do is win. And that's what they've done.

If the powers that be aren't man enough to vote for the best team and not be ashamed of admitting they are wrong, there is nothing we can do about it. War Damn Eagle from a man who went to AU during the Barfield years.

I still see a possible chance here. WE ARE 11-0, and gooing for 12-0. We just beat bamma for the 3rd straight year. Bamma played as expected. Some (Herbstreet) said we would loose this game. WE BEAT BAMMA! WE BEAT UGA! WE BEAT LSU! WE BEAT UT! .........ect! :big:

One more over UT, and we are in the mix! We can BUST the BCS, or we can BE the BCS!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

:cheer::au::cheer:

Archived