Antoine Mason - transfer (update committed to Auburn)

Let's get back on subject and stop with the personal attacks.

Thank you.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you sign an athletic scholarship it is for ONE year. Read that 3 times. You are receiving payment in the form of an athletic scholarship to perform on the basketball court. If you don't perform than find somewhere else. Period. That's how winning programs do it in every sport and that's because it is necessary.

Personally I would have cute 2/3 to 3/4s of this roster. These guys can't play. Greciunas or (however you spell his name) couldn't play. He needed to go. Canada should be next and Dion Wade needs to go to. I suspect something tricky going on with the injury to Wade to free up another spot. And Thompson should NOT be put back on scholarship.

I would feel this roster with JUCOs and tell them to go to work. That's how Jerry Tark did it. And he is in the Hall of fame. This board is full of intelligent basketball enthusiast and auburn fans. I think we need to start being intelligent about the situation. This isn't fairy tale land in the world of big time athletics. You don't cut it you move on. You put the best players possible on the floor. End of story. Anything else is absolutely stupid.

All I got from this is that you think 2/3 to 3/4 of the roster is cute and you would like to feel (up?) the roster...

Oh ok. Well, you probably got that from what I wrote because you're gay. But don't fret my friend. We have people in the program now who think opposite of you, so we're headed to the top now!

WAR EAGLE!

Kind of defensive, aren't we? I'm just saying...

Umm no.. When one user out of everyone who reads something interprets gayness then I look at him as probably gay... So no, I don't see any defensiveness, just pure logic. Just like what I originally posted about the realities of big time college hoops.

I'd cut anyone who can't spell.

When you sign an athletic scholarship it is for ONE year. Read that 3 times. You are receiving payment in the form of an athletic scholarship to perform on the basketball court. If you don't perform than find somewhere else. Period. That's how winning programs do it in every sport and that's because it is necessary.

Personally I would have cute 2/3 to 3/4s of this roster. These guys can't play. Greciunas or (however you spell his name) couldn't play. He needed to go. Canada should be next and Dion Wade needs to go to. I suspect something tricky going on with the injury to Wade to free up another spot. And Thompson should NOT be put back on scholarship.

I would feel this roster with JUCOs and tell them to go to work. That's how Jerry Tark did it. And he is in the Hall of fame. This board is full of intelligent basketball enthusiast and auburn fans. I think we need to start being intelligent about the situation. This isn't fairy tale land in the world of big time athletics. You don't cut it you move on. You put the best players possible on the floor. End of story. Anything else is absolutely stupid.

All I got from this is that you think 2/3 to 3/4 of the roster is cute and you would like to feel (up?) the roster...

Oh ok. Well, you probably got that from what I wrote because you're gay. But don't fret my friend. We have people in the program now who think opposite of you, so we're headed to the top now!

WAR EAGLE!

Umm no.. When one user out of everyone who reads something interprets gayness then I look at him as probably gay... So no, I don't see any defensiveness, just pure logic. Just like what I originally posted about the realities of big time college hoops.

Lol. You say let's stop the personal attacks and then send one last shot. Some real bi%ch shid. Oh, and by the way, if you cut people who couldn't spell you'd essentially cut the whole football and basketball team, as well as other D1 programs. These guys aren't exactly Rhodes Scholars.

Why don't you make yourself useful and stick to moderating. How'd you become a moderator anyway?

WAR EAGLE!

Lol. You say let's stop the personal attacks and then send one last shot. Some real bi%ch shid. Oh, and by the way, if you cut people who couldn't spell you'd essentially cut the whole football and basketball team, as well as other D1 programs. These guys aren't exactly Rhodes Scholars.

Why don't you make yourself useful and stick to moderating. How'd you become a moderator anyway?

Why don't you make yourself less obnoxious and read what you've written to which others are responding before you act childishly?

For somebody with seven posts, you sure are a smartass. I could be wrong, but just judging from what you've written so far I think you took a wrong turn and wandered into a place where you are not a good fit.

For somebody with seven posts, you sure are a smartass. I could be wrong, but just judging from what you've written so far I think you took a wrong turn and wandered into a place where you are not a good fit.

You see someone call me gay because of an opinion I have (which by the way is in the MAINSTREAM) and you JOIN IN and retort when I have something to say. Take a good look at yourself. THAT'S CHILDISH.

And this "For somebody with seven posts, you sure are a smartass. I could be wrong, but just judging from what you've written so far I think you took a wrong turn and wandered into a place where you are not a good fit."

You sound like an ignorant hick about to lynch somebody. "We don't like your kind around here." mod edit: leave the profanity out of it I'll post where I want when I please. I suggest you two get your heads out of your a$$es. I'm not going anywhere and I'll say whatever I please.

You see someone call me gay because of an opinion I have (which by the way is in the MAINSTREAM) and you JOIN IN and retort when I have something to say. Take a good look at yourself. THAT'S CHILDISH.

And this "For somebody with seven posts, you sure are a smartass. I could be wrong, but just judging from what you've written so far I think you took a wrong turn and wandered into a place where you are not a good fit."

You sound like an ignorant hick about to lynch somebody. "We don't like your kind around here." Man fu$k off. I'll post where I want when I please. I suggest you two get your heads out of your a$$es. I'm not going anywhere and I'll say whatever I please.

You will do so only as long as the mods tolerate your presence here.

sarcasm-the-witty-will-have-fun-but-the-stupid-wont-get-it.jpg

:drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa:

funny-awkward-moment-sarcasm.png

:drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa: :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Lets stop the name calling. You can take it to PM's. Would hate to have to lock the thread over this crap.

If it continues, some people are going to get time outs. Golf's warning is the second in this thread. There won't be a third.

Consider yourselves warned.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jojo1515

BTW....^^^^^This was just a joke. LMFAO

BTW....^^^^^This was just a joke. LMFAO

Well, it was a natural conclusion based on the original post and his atrocious spelling.

You sound like an ignorant hick about to lynch somebody. "We don't like your kind around here." Man fu$k off. I'll post where I want when I please. I suggest you two get your heads out of your a$$es. I'm not going anywhere and I'll say whatever I please.

You will do so only as long as the mods tolerate your presence here.

Precisely.

Note to haleycenter: you are a guest here. Dial it back about three or four clicks. Don't be a jackass.

• 3 weeks later...

Callling me a jackass. [edited profanity] And all yall talking s***. I don't give a damn about this board. I'll go to scout.com's board. They are much better and in depth. You idiots make Auburn look bad. You should be ashamed.

Callling me a jackass. [edited profanity] And all yall talking s***. I don't give a damn about this board. I'll go to scout.com's board. They are much better and in depth. You idiots make Auburn look bad. You should be ashamed.

Hope you got your money's worth. Go talk like this over at Scout and you'll find the same fate.

You won't be missed. Buh bye.

adios baby....been nice knowin' ya.

Perhaps, mister HaleyCenter should have spent a bit more time its library.... bulking up on words of over four letters in length.

Well..............................bye

Ha, I guess there's always the village idiot around, that is unless the village idiot just got banned. Problem solved. :)

SO what is the record for shortest time to be banned on this board? Cause this guy did it pretty quick!

Well, if you're destined to get thrown out, might as well leave as the champ. :laugh:

He should have started in the political forum. He would have lasted a lot longer. ;D

Archived