2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its happening for us tomorrow...looking good right now.

I must have missed your prediction list in the "who do we close with?" thread.

I just remember him saying how bad his in home visit was with UF a few weeks ago. In an interview afterwards he said he didn't even know if he would visit UF anymore. When he did visit UF, it was for less than 24 hours. Meanwhile, we know for a fact that he has told the AU coaches he is coming. Everyone is speculating that he told the UF coaches the same thing, but there has been no reliable source state this.IMO, we are all gunshy because of what has gone wrong the past two years and paranoia is starting to set in. I may be wrong, but I think Byron Cowart will be an Auburn Tiger tomorrow morning.

How do we know for a fact that he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn? Listen, I hope he does but I check these boards more times a day than I should but have not seen anything that said he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn.

Then I guess you haven't checked all the messages from today. I posted earlier in the day he told coaches during his OV and at his in home he was coming to Au. I posted that very thing earlier today, LoL

Back on Cowart, I cant hardly get to sleep. I feel like the day before Christmas as a kid. Im anxiously optimistic.

I just remember him saying how bad his in home visit was with UF a few weeks ago. In an interview afterwards he said he didn't even know if he would visit UF anymore. When he did visit UF, it was for less than 24 hours. Meanwhile, we know for a fact that he has told the AU coaches he is coming. Everyone is speculating that he told the UF coaches the same thing, but there has been no reliable source state this.IMO, we are all gunshy because of what has gone wrong the past two years and paranoia is starting to set in. I may be wrong, but I think Byron Cowart will be an Auburn Tiger tomorrow morning.

How do we know for a fact that he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn? Listen, I hope he does but I check these boards more times a day than I should but have not seen anything that said he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn.

Then I guess you haven't checked all the messages from today. I posted earlier in the day he told coaches during his OV and at his in home he was coming to Au. I posted that very thing earlier today, LoL

Back on Cowart, I cant hardly get to sleep. I feel like the day before Christmas as a kid. Im anxiously optimistic.

Props...

And it's christmas for obsessed college football fans!

At least your on the west coast although morning comes early...

War eagle

Props...

And it's christmas for obsessed college football fans!

At least your on the west coast although morning comes early...

War eagle

Yes sir, you are correct. Looking like a 4am morning for me

I think our commits are already a great class, but knowing how badly we need a pass rusher, all this Cowart talk has me nervous. I sure hope it is Christmas tomorrow morning.

I think our commits are already a great class, but knowing how badly we need a pass rusher, all this Cowart talk has me nervous. I sure hope it is Christmas tomorrow morning.

An auburn Christmas, presents await

War eagle

Cubelic still feels strong about Cowart committing to the good guys and Hokanson just tweeted that he is sticking with his pick of Cowart to us as well....all good news.

I must have missed your prediction list in the "who do we close with?" thread.

Didn't make one.

Of course not, you never predict anything. That was my point. :devil:

180s.jpg

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

It blew your "Ivy's on board" schtick out of the water!! (Pun intended)

Yeah, sorry PigSkinPat...didn't you know? Unless you are one of the "cool kids" on this message board, you aren't allowed to make jokes. Especially one like this. You know, a thread with a title that's just trolling for clicks. Sooooo stupid. Well, I mean, unless one of those cool kids is doing it. Then it is just hilarious and totally cool.

Don't worry about it, man. Sure, your joke struck out, but the Ivey one was just as lame. Weird that the guy who created that one didn't "get" your joke. That shtick is obviously right up his alley, as you correctly pointed out.

Hahaha it makes it even funnier when we get people like yourself posting ish like this. My post was an obvious joke. The fact that you took it literally and then ranted about it is priceless. I'm sorry you don't consider yourself cool, but with blatant comprehension issues its hard for us to consider you that either. Get a grip. The only schtick that needs to be reverenced is the one squarely secured in your...

wsvtqOxb_normal.jpeg Derek Tyson @DerekTysonESPN · 13m 13 minutes ago

Its late & I'm ready for bed, but things are changing by the minute. Cowarts decision could now go down to the wire between Florida &Auburn

Backpedaling from his statement? lol. It's been that way for weeks now. Not like he's telling us something we don't know.

Archived