2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Byron plays out will be very interesting to say the least. Both schools now have someone close to him.saying it will be their school. Buckle up!

Time to lock down the thread IMO. Opinions and feelings are going to start coming in out of no where.

Just another day in the recruiting forum.

How Byron plays out will be very interesting to say the least. Both schools now have someone close to him.saying it will be their school. Buckle up!

How recent is our side's info, haha?

Yesterday.

Time to lock down the thread IMO. Opinions and feelings are going to start coming in out of no where.

That would be pointless. There has been no real melting yet.

I've been a puddle on the kitchen floor since Friday.

Who were the twin brothers that said they'd go to school together, and then one commited to Clemson and the other elsewhere? (I don't think I'm imagining this)

If two brothers can separate themselves, I imagine the same can be said about a few friends.

lol I had to chuckle at this one

I've been a puddle on the kitchen floor since Friday.

So that's where you've been.

This is going to be a fun 24 hours around here. Very entertaining :popcorn:

That's what I think. I'll be handing our demerits over the next two days. Anybody that posts "BOOM" more than once has to drop and give me 25 pushups. As for meltdowns, they are fun! I don't believe in censorship anyway so I'm not for closing any threads.

This is going to be a fun 24 hours around here. Very entertaining :popcorn:/>

That's what I think. I'll be handing our demerits over the next two days. Anybody that posts "BOOM" more than once has to drop and give me 25 pushups. As for meltdowns, they are fun! I don't believe in censorship anyway so I'm not for closing any threads.

I agree, and besides, if this thread was locked down does anyone really believe that would end the conversation on BC?!

This is going to be a fun 24 hours around here. Very entertaining :popcorn:/>

*see Francois thread*

BOOM. :bananadance:;)

BOOM BOOM

BOOM BOOM

Bump ;D

Hey auburn2oregon...I've been on this board for more years than a lot of these know it alls...and some of them are insufferable little twits. Don't pay any attention to them.

A thousand inane posts don't mean squat.

On the other hand, some can say a bunch with just a few brilliant posts. :-)

Hey auburn2oregon...I've been on this board for more years than a lot of these know it alls...and some of them are insufferable little twits. Don't pay any attention to them.

A thousand inane posts don't mean squat.

On the other hand, some can say a bunch with just a few brilliant posts. :-)

Just when I thought nobody was paying attention to me.. Thanks for that. (You were definitely referring to my consistently amazing posts.. right?)

My nerves can not take this.I wish tomorrow would hurry up and get here! I never post in the forums, but need the love of my Auburn peeps around me!

Don't think for one minute that I'm not takin' names! There will be a day of reckoning, or my name isn't Gandalf.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS...out any demerits until we know where Cowart is going.

My nerves can not take this.I wish tomorrow would hurry up and get here! I never post in the forums, but need the love of my Auburn peeps around me!

I know what you mean! I'm getting a little antsy myself and to top it off, I've got some professional training stuff I'll be in until noon! I mean, who schedules that on national signing day, for Pete's sake?!!!

Archived