2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Don't think for one minute that I'm not takin' names! There will be a day of reckoning, or my name isn't Gandalf.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS...out any demerits until we know where Cowart is going.

You owe me a keyboard.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I'm not deluding myself but I got a fever. Got that same fever I had a few years ago.

The results from that year led me all the way out into the DESERT!!!!

This is one of your more insightful posts. Very Zen.

#McLoofisreallyaninjaindisguise

When it's time to provide insight, my best move is always letting somebody else do the talking! #thanksJohnLeeHooker

I've still got a 45 rpm vinyl record of John Lee Hooker doing "Boom Boom". It sounds better to the ear than looking at all the "boom" posts looks to the eye. :)

Now seems like a perfect moment to dust off this go-to:

Mikey, when you're right, you're right.

Could you please forward that information to my wife? I'd appreciate it!

Now seems like a perfect moment to dust off this go-to:

Mikey, when you're right, you're right.

Could you please forward that information to my wife? I'd appreciate it!

Sure, but if she's anything like my wife, then she would happily agree before reminding me that the first condition in that statement is never met :)

Hey auburn2oregon...I've been on this board for more years than a lot of these know it alls...and some of them are insufferable little twits. Don't pay any attention to them.

A thousand inane posts don't mean squat.

On the other hand, some can say a bunch with just a few brilliant posts. :-)

Thanks bud. Im over it. Aint no thang but a chicken wing on a strang, LoL

Back to Cowart, I saw on another site that Cowart has told our coaching staff multiple times, including his OV, and in home that he was coming. So unless he pulls an Evans....

Hey auburn2oregon...I've been on this board for more years than a lot of these know it alls...and some of them are insufferable little twits. Don't pay any attention to them.

Back to Cowart, I saw on another site that Cowart has told our coaching staff multiple times, including his OV, and in home that he was coming. So unless he pulls an Evans....

If he actually told them that then he will come. He has been very straight with everyone this entire time. He's not playing games with people.

:hellyeah::bananadance::wareagle::party::tdau::jump::wedance::yay:

He might've felt that way and has changed his mind since. I don't think the guy would be outright deceitful, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he could've changed his mind. Apparently UFs Friday visit really gave him something to think about.

BC has done nothing IMHO that would indicated he has changed his mind. I have a good feeling that he will sign with us. I started watching recruiting back in the early 90s. Things have changed so much since then. You honestly did not know who would sign with what school until you read it in the paper the day after NSD. It was fun to watch back then, but the Internet and other communication devices have brought everything to the point that you know what is going on in real time.

This does take a bit of the mystery out of the whole process. I think though that there are far too many factors that make the process a real headache for the recruits and us that follow them. The process will evolve significantly to where what we have today, will seem archaic. I know a lot of you have not seen the process from infancy to where it is today. This has been fun, but come Thursday, a lot of us will go into recruiting withdrawals.

BC has done nothing IMHO that would indicated he has changed his mind. I have a good feeling that he will sign with us. I started watching recruiting back in the early 90s. Things have changed so much since then. You honestly did not know who would sign with what school until you read it in the paper the day after NSD. It was fun to watch back then, but the Internet and other communication devices have brought everything to the point that you know what is going on in real time.

This does take a bit of the mystery out of the whole process. I think though that there are far too many factors that make the process a real headache for the recruits and us that follow them. The process will evolve significantly to where what we have today, will seem archaic. I know a lot of you have not seen the process from infancy to where it is today. This has been fun, but come Thursday, a lot of us will go into recruiting withdrawals.

Thats when we can start obsessing about the next class, doc!

Thats when we can start obsessing about the next class, doc!

You are right my friend. I really like our 2016 class. I hope all of the young men we have committed will be signing their NSD 1 year from now. I will make a promise to not get out of sorts with some of the guys that post. At the end of the day, we are Auburn and the best of the best.

Mike Farrell just predicted him to AU.

who is Mike Farrell? Reliable source?

One of Rivals main National Recruiting guys. The national guys don't always have the latest info on every situation given that they've got more stories to follow, but I thought it worth posting.

Archived