Under Armour/AU basketball

Tiger

Anybody know why Under Armour has not supplied the fellows with shoes that are actually in Auburn's team colors? I feel like they sent AU shoes made for the OKC Thunder lol. Anybody have any info on this?

One ones I've seen have been white or Blue with orange laces. Not sure what the issue is. What is OKC thunder? never heard of it.

One ones I've seen have been white or Blue with orange laces. Not sure what the issue is. What is OKC thunder? never heard of it.

NBA team.

Anybody know why Under Armour has not supplied the fellows with shoes that are actually in Auburn's team colors? I feel like they sent AU shoes made for the OKC Thunder lol. Anybody have any info on this?

I know exactly what you mean...they are the wrong color blue and look hideous!

• 3 months later...

I've read that Under Armour is a detriment to basketball recruiting. I don't know but they are making major strides in getting top athletes in board. They just signed Stephen Curry. What effects that will have, who knows but it helps the brand and it can't hurt AU.

I've read that Under Armour is a detriment to basketball recruiting. I don't know but they are making major strides in getting top athletes in board. They just signed Stephen Curry. What effects that will have, who knows but it helps the brand and it can't hurt AU.

Under Armour signed Stephen Curry in 2013. I read the article you're referring to as well. Hopefully Curry will give Under Armour more credibility from an athletic performance and visibility standpoint.

I thought he got ticked off at Nike because they didn't even pronounce his name correctly in the meeting and then the powerpoint they had for him actually had Kevin Durant's name in it instead of Curry's.

Nike botched the hell out of that one that is for sure

I didn't know it was 2013. I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning. They were talking about it so I figured it was a recent thing. UA is making big strides for sure.

I didn't know it was 2013. I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning. They were talking about it so I figured it was a recent thing. UA is making big strides for sure.

That's OK...they probably just heard about it too.

So....anyone done a shoe count of the teams in the sweet 16 yet? Seems it ought to be like golf balls with Titlest advertising the number of top players using their ball.

Archived