Jerrell Powe

OregonTiger

We're still recruiting him although he will probably be a sign and place kid. He's too good to just let get away especially when he has a chance to be a player soon. However, he's looking at several other schools now.

If Coach Tuberville and staff think he has what it takes to become a Tiger...Great!

If not, I had rather him go elsewhere. Better for him and AU. :au:

i'm not the one with the resources or capabilities, but it would be nice if we had one thread (tacked) that would update recruiting status. i say this because this subject has came up on several threads over the last month.

if anyone thinks this is a good idea lets do it.

i am posting this question i asked in another thread a few days ago. anyone? bueller? bueller? anyone?

i am realitively new myself but the last few days people who have just joined or people that have not posted in awhile keep bringing topics up that have been addressed in other threads. i use the search before i start a new thread to avoid similar topics previously started.

i'm not the one with the resources or capabilities, but it would be nice if we had one thread (tacked) that would update recruiting status. i say this because this subject has came up on several threads over the last month.

i am posting this question i asked in another thread a few days ago. anyone? bueller? bueller? anyone?

i am realitively new myself but the last few days people who have just joined or people that have not posted in awhile keep bringing topics up that have been addressed in other threads. i use the search before i start a new thread to avoid similar topics previously started.

137869[/snapback]

I've agreed before that something is needed. Wouldn't it be better to have a seperate forum topic on recruiting than just a thread? Maybe one of the admins could set it up.

137869[/snapback]

I've agreed before that something is needed. Wouldn't it be better to have a seperate forum topic on recruiting than just a thread? Maybe one of the admins could set it up.

137873[/snapback]

:thumbsup: thats a great idea PT

Powe will not be eligible for next year. He will play JUCO ball next year. He likes Auburn, he HS colors and logo are based on Auburn, but will not qualify. Maybe you will get him in two years.

Archived