How 'bout them Chanticleers!

That reliever put himself in a horrible situation in the 9th, but he sure did come through. Great win for CCU.

a freshman I think ,.... Expect his heart was racing like mad and he was was probably scared to death on that 3–2 pitch.

For anyone interested in this final game

NCAA site shows 1PM ET and ESPNU shows 5 PM ....

Guess we will find out in an hour or so.

Well, I made the mistake of believing ESPN and saw no reason to double-check so I missed the whole damn thing! I was looking forward to it too. Bummer, except I'm glad Coastal won. They don't even have a replay scheduled!

For anyone interested in this final game

NCAA site shows 1PM ET and ESPNU shows 5 PM ....

Guess we will find out in an hour or so.

Well, I made the mistake of believing ESPN and saw no reason to double-check so I missed the whole damn thing! I was looking forward to it too. Bummer, except I'm glad Coastal won. They don't even have a replay scheduled!

So you decided not to watch the Bowling that was listed.....

I missed most of it but saw the 9th which was indicative of the series.....STRESSFUL for everyone.

I watched the last 2 innings. Wish I had seen the 7th with all the run scoring. CCU's pitcher made the bottom of the 9th very interesting. He had 1st base open, so a walk wouldn't have been horrible ... But you have to think his confidence would have been rattled. That last strike was a a commanding pitch with some heat and a little movement.

Makes me hope to see our guys there sooner than later.

Archived