Arrest Warrant Issued for Oklahoma CB - Armed Robberies

aufan57

NORMAN — An arrest warrant was issued Tuesday for Oklahoma cornerback Parrish Cobb in possible connection to a string of armed robberies, the Waco (Texas) Tribune reported.

Cobb is being sought for a string of recent crimes in Waco and nearby Bellmead.

http://newsok.com/ou-football-sooners-cobb-suspended-arrest-warrant-issued-in-connection-with-armed-robberies/article/5534689?custom_click=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

They could have five felony arrests and still win the offseason because Baker Mayfield is coming back. **** that guy.

Wow, I don't get it.  We're raising a generation that believes it's a constitutional right to a "do over".  I know this isn't the political forum, but Friday will be a lasting testimony to that truth.  I hope for his sake it's a case of mistaken identity.

17 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Quite the crew of wholesome young men Stoops is bring up over there...

I remember back in the 70's, I believe, one Oklahoma shot another. When the ncaa was asked why they weren't put on probation, a spokesperson with the ncaa, and wait, you will love this, said   they didn't break any ncaa rules.

8 hours ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

LSU just announced Canada will make 1.5 per year.

Good lord 1.5 for Canada.........what does that work out for per acre???? Bad joke bad joke...........:banghead: bad mod bad mod

On serious side that's a heap of change for him but I think we get the better deal if its who I want

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Good lord 1.5 for Canada.........what does that work out for per acre???? Bad joke bad joke...........:banghead: bad mod bad mod

On serious side that's a heap of change for him but I think we get the better deal if its who I want

Agree, that's a lot of money for him, Gilbert is worth more than Canada...

Canadians :ucrazy:

9 hours ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

LSU just announced Canada will make 1.5 per year.

Coach O is desperate to succeed in his dream job.  That means coordinators have him over a barrel. 

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Coach O is desperate to succeed in his dream job.  That means coordinators have him over a barrel. 

He's got a couple of good one's in Canada and Aranda.  With that talent, they will do fine if Ed steps away and lets them do their job.

Just now, keesler said:

He's got a couple of good one's in Canada and Aranda.  With that talent, they will do fine if Ed steps away and lets them do their job.

I agree... but he is paying VERY well for their services. I'm a little surprised the board let him do it. That's setting a strong precedent for salary expectations when one or both leave.

Just now, lionheartkc said:

I agree... but he is paying VERY well for their services. I'm a little surprised the board let him do it. That's setting a strong precedent for salary expectations when one or both leave.

Meh,  LSU saved a few million by waiting to can Miles a year later rather than after his crappy 2015 season.  They just rolled that +/- $3mm over to pay for Ed's staff.  LSU Athletics has plenty of $$, the academic side has been in a financial vice grip for a few years.

Just now, keesler said:

Meh,  LSU saved a few million by waiting to can Miles a year later rather than after his crappy 2015 season.  They just rolled that +/- $3mm over to pay for Ed's staff.  LSU Athletics has plenty of $$, the academic side has been in a financial vice grip for a few years.

That's why it surprised me.  With as much trouble as that state has had with dollars for education, I was really surprised to see them move to the next level in coordinator salaries. It underscores the "football over everything" issue that many are up in arms about. Oh well... not my school, not my problem. 

Archived