Baseball vs. Arkansas Game 3

Bottom of the 2nd and the score is 4-1 Auburn's lead; Arkansas has changed pitchers already , and there are 2 on base with 2 outs with Daniel Roberts up to bat.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan Watson not fooling anybody today. Took a line drive off his leg, was able to recover to get an out at first. Umpire not giving the bottom of the strike zone. Gotta' be looking like Russian roulette from 60' 6". Pretty sure four runs won't be enough. 

Arkansas scores a run on an RBI single with 2 outs, and as P.O.D said Watson not looking too good. Coker warming up.

On our way to a 4 hour game.....

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

On our way to a 4 hour game.....

Well considering the bottom of the 2nd lasted 32 minutes you are probably right. Hogs on their 3rd pitcher of the day; I hope we don't have to use 3.

Butch Thompson taking care of his pitcher AGAIN. Coker taking over for Watson to start the fourth. I'm betting Ryan's okay, but Butch doing what Butch does. And he's always right. 

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Butch Thompson taking care of his pitcher AGAIN. Coker taking over for Watson to start the fourth. I'm betting Ryan's okay, but Butch doing what Butch does. And he's always right.

He wasn't right with Mitchell yesterday.

Well, Watson was hanging on by his fingernails the entire time he was in the game. Butch got about as much out of him as was possible but looks like Coker is the process of letting  the lead get away. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Coker getting busted up- Arky scores 3 to tie it up at 5. Gets a DP to get out of it. Thought Thompson left him in a bit too long. Wonder if he'll be back in the fifth.

I doubt it. Today is pitching by committee.

Double play to end the inning and Auburn leads off the inning with a double. This might be a 13 to 12 game by the time it's over.

Archived