ellitor

14 minutes ago, fredst said:

B64FFD2A-DC4E-4620-98D4-E4F9CE28C8FF.gif

24569-stop-that-don-t-do-that-please-don

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

as opposed to less from me since I do not show people respect right my man?! lol 

tenor.gif?itemid=7906026

2A8DFB35-B5A3-454B-9F9A-8446C9A65523.gif

11 minutes ago, fredst said:

CB1AD7CD-A1C9-4EE6-B86C-56BFA0CD115C.gif

i7S7Mb1.gif

You were saying mr fred?! lol

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Purple car= GwillMac6

B42A041E-28B4-450B-B9BC-2C7944AD9530.gif

train-crash-gif.gif

GAH MR FRED! LEARN TO DRIVE!!!!!! lol 

and just to keep the people who ARE HATING THIS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! ummmmmmmmmmmm there is no new news on this young man and it is a longshot to land him... OK BACK TO the currently scheduled program already in progress!!!! lol

Ok guys. Enough with the Gifs. No more straight up meaningless gif derailments please.

Back to NPF. I would love for him to OV AU & see what kind of shot AU can turn out here.

21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Ok guys. Enough with the Gifs. No more straight up meaningless gif derailments please.

Back to NPF. I would love for him to OV AU & see what kind of shot AU can turn out here.

E you do what you want to do and then when someone else derails something here you come in riding on your white horse waving your arms flailing all over telling us to knock it off. Can't have it both ways man.

53 minutes ago, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

E you do what you want to do and then when someone else derails something here you come in riding on your white horse waving your arms flailing all over telling us to knock it off. Can't have it both ways man.

My quips are usually 1 - 2 posts, not a half to a full page like what's been going on lately (I know I started it by calling you too the Gif brothers. lol), & they are usually about the topic or a funny joke (in my mind) derived from the topic. I'm just asking to keep it to a few posts & somewhat related to the topic or derived from the topic. That not too hard fam.

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

My quips are usually 1 - 2 posts, not a half to a full page like what's been going on lately (I know I started it by calling you too the Gif brothers. lol), & they are usually about the topic or a funny joke (in my mind) derived from the topic. I'm just asking to keep it to a few posts & somewhat related to the topic or derived from the topic. That not too hard fam.

I think it is totally fair under the umbrella who PLEASE LET ME EAT MY WORDS a player who is not even close to be signing with AU. Now if this was in a Quay Walker thread or Barnes or Richard the Garage Man (full disclosure I have no idea to spell his last name haha) I could understand the irritation. But I mean it is not like anyone was commenting on this thread anyways! haha. We are fighting to just even be a hat on the table with this kid. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. WO WO WOOOOOOOO! below the belt tugging at my heart strings saying fam! lol.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

BCA5B129-4C27-4600-9D8B-4D816E50729A.gif

Gifs getting old!

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Gifs getting old!

Yep, the only ones I like have pretty women in them.

19 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Yep, the only ones I like have pretty women in them.

Have not posted a Tuesday Weld image in a while, enjoy.

Tuesday5 rainbow film company, Fellini, rainbow films, BBS studio, a safe place, rainbow releasing, auteur, maverick, Hollywood director, Henry Jaglom, Orson Welles, movie, film, independent film, art film, drama, surreal, fantasy, dream, New York Film festival, Anais Nin, inner world, vision, freedom, magician, Philip Proctor, Jack Nicholson, Tuesday Weld, Bert Schneider GIF

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Gifs getting old!

how old we talking about?! going to need examples! older than @Mikey the only person to hate gifs more than you?! he once told me to get off his lawn and I just showed him a gif of me getting off his lawn! lol

2 hours ago, fredst said:

BCA5B129-4C27-4600-9D8B-4D816E50729A.gif

love that movie mr fred! father of the bride will be playing at our track team tailgates for shivers and schwartz in 2019!!! WOOOO!!!!! lol

Gifs are okay once in a while, but it’s turning this site into a “gif-off” battle, and that’s what is ? on the party!

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Gifs are okay once in a while, but it’s turning this site into a “gif-off” battle, and that’s what is ? on the party!

well join in please!!! all of the gifs were just a signal to get you in on the party!!! whatcha got?!

For those of us with a real life, thumbing through page after page of inane gifs only to find no real news gets old in a hurry.  You heavy gifers are acting as classless as your trailer park cousins from across the state.  

On 1/9/2018 at 12:17 PM, JoeinPF said:

For those of us with a real life, thumbing through page after page of inane gifs only to find no real news gets old in a hurry.  You heavy gifers are acting as classless as your trailer park cousins from across the state.  

If not posting a gif makes you classy then I want nothing to do with it! The art of being classless is the road I have chose. O well! I had no class even to begin with lol

Archived