Pearl's emotional journey

aubiefifty

six minute video on coach pearl.............good stuff

coach pearsl

Seems like this thread should have been in the basketball forum not the recruiting forum...  But VERY COOL!!!  Love Coach Pearl!

yes my mouse is stationary with a ball to guide it and it double clicked. i told emods about moving or deleting it. thanx for the heads up!

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

yes my mouse is stationary with a ball to guide it and it double clicked. i told emods about moving or deleting it. thanx for the heads up!

DON'T DELETE!!!!  JUST MOVE.  Great thread

i guess i need to get off my behind and hook up my new replacement. i am a okay speller but my mouse makes me look like i am not   lol

LKEEL75  thanx for the likes.......i might hit a grand before i kick   lol

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I'll move it the other Mods are on strike 

that is awesome golf........

personally i lost it when he did not make the team. lets set up a go fund us for beer so we can drink our sorrows away. and god bless coach pearl

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

personally i lost it when he did not make the team. lets set up a go fund us for beer so we can drink our sorrows away. and god bless coach pearl

I done that years ago 

I really don't post on here as much as I used to but I still lurk all the time.

I honestly, don't know how anyone can not watch those videos and not absolutely love this man. He is the perfect fit for this program and anyone who isn't behind him 100% needs to have their heads examined. To hear him talk about the mistakes that he made at Tennessee and the way he described them, you can see the pain in his face as he remembered what he did. There is no way in HELL he would knowingly make a mistake and mess up another program. Coach Pearl should be here until he decides that HE wants to leave because I honestly don't think there is any way we would be able to find another coach willing to come coach Auburn basketball with the amount of passion as Pearl has for this school, the students, the fans, and the players. He loves Auburn and will turn us into a powerhouse that every kid would want to play for.

If you love what you do, you'll never WORK a day in your life.  He's lucky, AU is lucky, the guys are on the team are lucky.

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I'm glad Allen Greene was there to witness this speech

14 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Any comments about Greene’s body language?

What is your interpretation? He looked to be standing like everyone else was to me and he wasn't the only one with his arms crossed. I also didn't put much thought into it either though, I just noticed him and it was a hell of a clip from Bruce so I was glad he was able to see it.

Several possibilities...range from just being tired to not sure of himself at this point in his career at AU to not particularly wanting to be in that room. I don’t think it is not wanting to be in the room. If that was the case he simply would not be in the room.  On balance I come down on the side of him not being sure of himself right now. That will go away in time. 

1 hour ago, Mike4AU said:

Several possibilities...range from just being tired to not sure of himself at this point in his career at AU to not particularly wanting to be in that room. I don’t think it is not wanting to be in the room. If that was the case he simply would not be in the room.  On balance I come down on the side of him not being sure of himself right now. That will go away in time. 

I just hope he isn't one of those guys who feels like he has to make a change somewhere to feel validated in his position -- in particular in regards to Bruce if he has not egregiously broken any rules. 

Archived