Softball vs. lsu (game 2)

Auburn in Baton Rouge this weekend.  Last night's game went 14 innings before Auburn fell 3-2.    Auburn looking to even the series.

Lineup tonight:

Draper
Taylon Snow
Shea
Veach
Perry
McCrackin
Rivera
Tannon Snow
Podany

Kaylee Carlson

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Oh great.  Michelle Smith.... horrible.  Going to be a long night listening to her.   ugh.

And Beth Mowins.  ?  I would rather have the LSU homers we had last night. 

Snow drops one down the line to left and its fair.   Snow on with a single.   Courtney Shea up

Shea pops it up and its caught on the 3rd base side in foul territory just behind the bag.   2 outs.  Kendall Veach up

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I'm a little surprised at Torina's pitching choice.  I'll bet she has a quick hook for her. 

I don't know, give the girl a chance and count on your offense having seen both our normal starters.  Mix it up a bit.  Hope we knock her out early with a bunch of runs though.

OK.  I'm confused.  The first batter for lspuke gets an infield single, (throw by veach was late).  comebacker to Carlson and she throws to 1st to get the out but there's no runner on.    Did they call it a foul ball on the first batter?  Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention to know if it was the same batter back in the box (because it was ruled foul?   Naturally the announcer never mentions it (that I heard).  

lspuke gets a couple of base runners but no score after 1.      Perry, McCrackin and Rivera coming up

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

OK.  I'm confused.  The first batter for lspuke gets an infield single, (throw by veach was late).  comebacker to Carlson and she throws to 1st to get the out but there's no runner on.    Did they call it a foul ball on the first batter?  Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention to know if it was the same batter back in the box (because it was ruled foul?   Naturally the announcer never mentions it (that I heard).  

It was called foul.  I had the sound down so I don't know if Mowins said anything. 

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Yes, was called foul, they did say it, must have missed it.  I didn't see plate call it foul but glad they did.

We're hitting too many pop ups on this pitcher.  Need to pop it over the fence.

I think the second time through the order we jump on this pitcher.  But don't be surprised if Torina changes pitchers before we get the chance.  

Carlson allows a single but nothing else.  Still scoreless.     Tannon Snow, Podany and Draper coming up

Draper chops one to the left side and it gets under the glove of the shortstop and into left for a base hit.  Taylon Snow up

Archived