Stove and Hastings cleared for full practice

BJCrawford

On 9/5/2018 at 1:39 AM, passthebiscuits said:

Stove has the better chance of coming back earlier. I actually think he could make a return by ga game. I still don't think hastings will be ready for contact.

A return by the Georgia game...?

Gobsmacked that they played last night. I figured we might see them in a limited capacity against LSU, but even that would have been early. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Gobsmacked that they played last night. I figured we might see them in a limited capacity against LSU, but even that would have been early. 

Will be interesting to see if we see Hastings next week. The one play that I say him in last night, he limped off the field after. 

1 minute ago, 1856 said:

Will be interesting to see if we see Hastings next week. The one play that I say him in last night, he limped off the field after. 

He was the orbit motion receiver on the Schwartz rushing TD after that. 

On 9/4/2018 at 11:40 AM, BJCrawford said:

Sorry not sure how to link the AL.com article

No need to. Their articles smell worse than LSU fans.

I am amazed at their recovery. I would assume most players would rather be 100% ALL season or redshirt. But Will being the last season he would probably rather salvage this one with Stidham opposed to the break in of a new one next year. 

13 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

I am amazed at their recovery. I see no reason why they can't get in more playing time if they have another good week of practice.

Playing them vs ASU I am guessing at minimum was a show to send the LSU coaches into a head spin now needing to prep for them in addition to our big line up shown vs UW.   

Archived