Boobee Whitlow

TecmoBoJackson

I just noticed it looks like he is only 374 yards shy of becoming the next 1,000 yard rusher at Auburn.  After the first few games I assumed there was no way that streak could continue.  It would be a bright spot if he could hit that mark over the next 4 games since we aren't playing for any championships.  I have been highly impressed by this freshman, minus the fumbles, and his toughness.  That is all!

WDE!!!

If he’s healthy he should. We should aim for 200+ yards against Liberty 

2 hours ago, TecmoBoJackson said:

I just noticed it looks like he is only 374 yards shy of becoming the next 1,000 yard rusher at Auburn.  After the first few games I assumed there was no way that streak could continue.  It would be a bright spot if he could hit that mark over the next 4 games since we aren't playing for any championships.  I have been highly impressed by this freshman, minus the fumbles, and his toughness.  That is all!

WDE!!!

200 yards against Ole Miss helped a lot.  I hope he didn’t pull his hammy as bad as Bubba did.  Even after 2-3 months Bubba was still not running the same as he did in that mid season stretch.

I know it's somewhat meaningless, especially when the W-L column is hovering around .500, but I still love keeping the streak alive. I hope he's able to hit it!

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

If he’s healthy he should. We should aim for 200+ yards against Liberty 

It would be nice to see another AU back keep the streak going. But...

I am afraid the way Malzahn talks "trying to heal him up", tells me he may be in the same boat as KJ was last year. He could go, but won't be 100% and not as effective. But it does seem he is the kind of back that every time we turn around he is coming out for some type of injury, but then there he is the next game running with the rock.

He better get that 200+ against TaM & Liberty, & Bowl game bc I don't see him getting 100 yds against GA or Alabama.

Archived