"They're probably gonna fire me"

ChltteTiger

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The fact that this is a story that is on every Auburn board just shows how pathetic we are in football and how far we've fallen 

Exactly.   Also the fact that I really don’t even want to click on the football boards now...   sign.  Hoops though!  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shift said:

I showed my wife the clip and just asked her what she thinks Gus is mouthing...I did not give my opinion or give any incite into what anyone else thinks he says .... my wife instantly says...... there gonna fire me..... she left out probably but she nailed it.

3 hours ago, The Six said:

Matt Scalici offered this: "FWIW, my interpretation of this is he’s saying “They better not fine me”" - in reference to yelling at the refs following the targeting call.

https://twitter.com/MattScalici/status/1061614948072210438

Better not ? Why... exactly ? He clearly is aware that this is a fireable  offense, taking this team and the talent to a 7-5 season, with continued  losses to major rivals, LSU, UGA and finishing near the bottom of the SEC. 

I have watched the video a few more times....I saw it last night... One thing I caught today it's.... Our football team hadn't gotten better.... But the ole slick weak hand thumb buggar dig has been perfected by Gus, he performed this maneuver just before he said what ever he said. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

... But the ole slick weak hand thumb buggar dig has been perfected by Gus, he performed this maneuver just before he said what ever he said. 

I have no idea what any of that means... but you're right about this team not getting better. He's got the entire offense and defense heading full speed .. in reverse. 

1 hour ago, wcware said:

I showed my wife the clip and just asked her what she thinks Gus is mouthing...I did not give my opinion or give any incite into what anyone else thinks he says .... my wife instantly says...... there gonna fire me..... she left out probably but she nailed it.

My wife claims he is saying: “something Finebaum”

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

For the record, it's definitely "fine" not "fire." Like it matters...

Agreed.  There's a hint of "n" and not "r" in that word.

For the record, it's definitely "fine" not "fire." Like it matters...

Not so sure.  The 'n' in the word 'fine' would require the tongue to touch the front of the mouth roof or back of the front teeth.  

Remember that Gus has a southern accent and watch it again.

"Nobody's gonna fire me."

2 hours ago, wcware said:

I did the same and didn't let her read anything.

Her response was, something something about firing me 

4 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Goat.

oh yea Greatest of All Time I fully agree...

4 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

He eats bran and raisin cereal every morning . Powdered milk. with dry rye bread and decaf black . No cream no sugar

Hi Kristi! :wavey:

We shouldn’t get our hopes up.  Sexton played us and distracted Gus when he should have been figuring out how to take down uga for the sec last year.  We’ll likely get another year of this before we can move on.  

Id love to see our AD exclude any coaches with Sexton ties from consideration the next time around.  I’d love to block that fat little turd out of this business.

Archived