"They're probably gonna fire me"

ChltteTiger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AURealist said:

I looked again.

He is saying:  "Nothin' better 'n fried meat."

You reckon Gus is more of a sausage or bacon kind of guy?

We have no idea what he said. The bad lip reading videos circling the internet should be evidence of how easy it is to misread lips. Even if he did say it, it isn’t like it means anything. Greene has already said publicly that we are sticking with Gus into next year. 

The fact that it has gotten to a point where we are guessing what a coach is saying is sad.

There really is no turning back at this point with the fans. It really just stinks for everyone. I know he wants the money but I would bet that even he is wishing he was coaching somewhere else at this point. He has to be miserable. The fans are miserable. And he and the fans have years left of this. Years. 

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The fact that it has gotten to a point where we are guessing what a coach is saying is sad.

There really is no turning back at this point with the fans. It really just stinks for everyone. I know he wants the money but I would bet that even he is wishing he was coaching somewhere else at this point. He has to be miserable. The fans are miserable. And he and the fans have years left of this. Years. 

Spot on , this isn’t repairable ,even if Gus turns this around the first slip up and we are right back to this point. I think it’s time to part ways even if we lose out on recruiting this year. Who’s got Bill Belichick’s phone number?

44 minutes ago, The Six said:

You reckon Gus is more of a sausage or bacon kind of guy?

He eats bran and raisin cereal every morning . Powdered milk. with dry rye bread and decaf black . No cream no sugar

31 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

It's only sad if you're taking it seriously.  It's just silliness borne of frustration.

2 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Can anyone verify that Gus mouthed "They're probably gonna fire me" on national TV sometime during the game (I gave up after the final UGA TD so I obviously missed it)

It was clearly seen on the sideline shot of him walking with the mike up by his ear.  Clear as day.

I was hoping it was "I'm gonna love that $15M that those suckers are gonna give me for Christmas."

The fact that this is a story that is on every Auburn board just shows how pathetic we are in football and how far we've fallen 

1 hour ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I'm absolutely certain I saw Kirby mouthing "Calm the eff down" to Holyfield.  That didn't take much of a lip reader to understand. :big:

I saw that too. 😂😂😂

Archived