MAGA attacks a BBC reporter at Trump rally

homersapien

On 2/26/2019 at 1:22 PM, homersapien said:

That's really weird man. :no:

Just another reason why you are an a**hole and can go get bent 😉. You might wanna start writing things down so you know when you are being mocked.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:31 AM, homersapien said:

Perhaps your standards for who qualifies as "white" are too high. :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, Texan4Auburn said:

Lol, thanks for posting. Just won me Old Fashions at the Driskill from the other half. Have a good night a**hole and get bent.

Awwww, down voted cause I didn't rage and turned this into a fun bet Ichy. I know what you need:

oldfashion.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 2:04 AM, Texan4Auburn said:

Just another reason why you are an a**hole and can go get bent 😉. You might wanna start writing things down so you know when you are being mocked.

Please follow the rules and quit making personal insults on this forum. You can be better than that!

On 3/10/2019 at 1:53 PM, Grumps said:

Please follow the rules and quit making personal insults on this forum. You can be better than that!

Please police other individuals in the same manner for consistency. Perhaps if you had done so before then my reaction would not of been necessary.

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Please police other individuals in the same manner for consistency. Perhaps if you had done so before then my reaction would not of been necessary.

My apologies. I expected better from you. I guess I was wrong.

2 hours ago, Grumps said:

My apologies. I expected better from you. I guess I was wrong.

I just expect to be treated in the same manner as others. I look forward to you digging up 2 week old post's of others making personal insults and informing them of your expectations and disappointments.

I actually agree with you. Would be nice to participate in a forum where differing opinions didn't get you called an a**hole, a racist, disturbed, multiple versions of crazy, dishonest,  a liar, a cult member etc for months. So please forgive me for finally telling said individual what they can do with themselves. I did politely challenge and request that said individual no longer engage with me previously also, as they threatened to do due to my deliberate dishonesty.

7 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I just expect to be treated in the same manner as others. I look forward to you digging up 2 week old post's of others making personal insults and informing them of your expectations and disappointments.

I actually agree with you. Would be nice to participate in a forum where differing opinions didn't get you called an a**hole, a racist, disturbed, multiple versions of crazy, dishonest,  a liar, a cult member etc for months. So please forgive me for finally telling said individual what they can do with themselves. I did politely challenge and request that said individual no longer engage with me previously also, as they threatened to do due to my deliberate dishonesty.

Still waiting on you to produce the post I made that set you off.  I think you are (way) overreacting.  

And I certainly didn't call you all of those things.

Archived