Bruce Pearl, take a bow

doverstutts

it took him 4 years to build a really good team, and as far as i know, he did it as above board as it can be done in college basketball....he could have taken the will wade route, but he didn't or at least, couldn't afford to try....i'm glad too,very glad.....LSU is in chaos right now,as i have followed it all day.....from what i can gather off of the SEC rant, LSU is not going to be the only SEC school to be in deep doodoo....there's a guy on there who came on a while back, and has been 100% spot on with this.....nobody knows him, and he has a UCLA avatar......alabama fans are nervous, and i see howland has been mentioned.....duke is now being called out concerning zion....the next trial in april will be interesting

1 hour ago, doverstutts said:

it took him 4 years to build a really good team, and as far as i know, he did it as above board as it can be done in college basketball....he could have taken the will wade route, but he didn't or at least, couldn't afford to try....i'm glad too,very glad.....LSU is in chaos right now,as i have followed it all day.....from what i can gather off of the SEC rant, LSU is not going to be the only SEC school to be in deep doodoo....there's a guy on there who came on a while back, and has been 100% spot on with this.....nobody knows him, and he has a UCLA avatar......alabama fans are nervous, and i see howland has been mentioned.....duke is now being called out concerning zion....the next trial in april will be interesting

If Zion’s injury last remainder of season I would bet he was sat deliberately without saying as much. Blame the injury, and if anything ever comes out they can say they sat him.

Wouldnt surprise me at all!

(1) There gotta be some concrete evidence, and (2) the NCAA gotta wanna slap ass.

This is football, basketball, croquet, ballroom dancing, whatever.

y

9 hours ago, AURex said:

(1) There gotta be some concrete evidence, and (2) the NCAA gotta wanna slap ass.

This is football, basketball, croquet, ballroom dancing, whatever.

yeah, emmert is as corrupt as government and bama football, but if its all out there in the open, hey maybe there is no choice but to clean it up....the biggest problem is that basketball is the NCAA's cashcow....all their money comes from the tournament and if the bluebloods ain't there??????????...i see now that kentucky is being mentioned concerning the bidding war for smart.....the folks on the rant think the guy providing the mysterious info is pat forde, with the theory being that its being leaked by a defense lawyer to kinda' taint the public opinion....its crazy interesting and even more fun to watch from the outside since we are not involved (fingers crossed)

Archived