5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I'm feeling better on Brown than Green atm.

If we get either one, I'll be ecstatic, because that will pretty well make this the best class we've ever had considering we've signed only one 5 star prospect in basketball before this recruiting season. But it doesn't exactly make me feel good that you're not feeling it on Green.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

J LEE the jinx strikes again lol............. None of us are suprised. It never fails. Like clockwork. smh.

Me at Memphis and Corey Evans’ house if this happens. 

08DFACF9-993D-4CDC-BD8D-83BC0ED05109.gif

Screenshot_20200410-200321.png

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Brooooooooooo yes!!!!

I honestly think he is gassing up both coaching staffs and telling them what they want to hear and he's coming yadda yadda yadda. We will see who was he being genuine with in a week. Got to hope his tight knit bond and relationship with Coop wins the day in the end.

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

J LEE the jinx strikes again lol............. None of us are suprised. It never fails. Like clockwork. smh.

I ain't nowhere near throwing in the towel yet.

19 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Me, you, & @GwillMac6 should just NWO or Shield Corey if we lose Green.

3 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Sharife still seems confident. 

Hooks said on 247 just now this JG thing changes constantly. No idea why the extreme confidence from Evans and the Memphis 247 guy then if it's this close. He said the drama on the Memphis coaching staff could make it break in our favor.

Vote for April 16th just to spite Corey Evans!!!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20200410-205624.png

38 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hooks said on 247 just now this JG thing changes constantly. No idea why the extreme confidence from Evans and the Memphis 247 guy then if it's this close. He said the drama on the Memphis coaching staff could make it break in our favor.

Didn't Hooks used to part own that burger place with Mike Miller or something? I bet he knows what's going on with Mike Miller and the staff very well

8 minutes ago, Kaiiu said:

Didn't Hooks used to part own that burger place with Mike Miller or something? I bet he knows what's going on with Mike Miller and the staff very well

Yes. Him, Mike Miller, and Mike Miller’s brother Ryan (who was on one of Pearl’s early staffs) opened BurgerFi several years ago. Not sure if they still all have an ownership in it, but I imagine they have an established relationship from that venture. 

1 minute ago, boomstick said:

Yes. Him, Mike Miller, and Mike Miller’s brother Ryan (who was on one of Pearl’s early staffs) opened BurgerFi several years ago. Not sure if they still all have an ownership in it, but I imagine they have an established relationship from that venture. 

Hooks dropped some more goodies just now.  Mike has a very tempting offer to go back to the NBA. 

I’m sorry guys. The more I hear all these late ‘developments’ including the one from Hooks about Miller going possibly back to NBA just seems like spin to me. 
it just seems these nuggets of hope are distractions and we are coming in 2nd w these big dogs at the end. 

50 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I’m sorry guys. The more I hear all these late ‘developments’ including the one from Hooks about Miller going possibly back to NBA just seems like spin to me. 
it just seems these nuggets of hope are distractions and we are coming in 2nd w these big dogs at the end. 

This thing will keep going back and forth all the way till the day of his announcement. We just have to be trending the day of. This is bball crutin. A totally different animal. It's crazier and more wild. Both staffs might not even be given a heads up before he announces. That happens from time to time in fball but a lot more in bball. We just have to keep playing the game and hope our bagmen win out in the end lol 😂😂.

Good lawwwwd why are all these Memphis reporters so freaking insufferable and in your face about this!? Lol. The athletic memphis reporter may be the worst one.... I have never wanted a group of people to be so wrong before!

6 hours ago, steeleagle said:

including the one from Hooks about Miller going possibly back to NBA just seems like spin to me

Why would you think that given the two have or had a working relationship with each other.?

The opinion sounds like standard Auburn fan negativity to me.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Why would you think that given the two have or had a working relationship with each other.?

The opinion sounds like standard Auburn fan negativity to me.

If you knew me better, you would know I have never been a 'standard' negative fan. Just bc I post one or two posts about How I feel on these recruits doesn't mean its my 'standard'. I appreciate your honesty and information, but don't jump on that logic too quickly.

It just seems that this 'Memphis-Assistant coach going to the NBA' reason that JG might then pick Auburn doesn't give me hope since Hooks just threw that in again(as it's been out there for weeks Miller had opportunities). And I also read reports that he wants to stay put for 1 more year before possibly going back to NBA. Especially if he knows he's getting someone like JG for that one year. 

Also, I wonder if JG has already decided, or he is actually going back and forth?

That;s all I am saying. 

I know I've been MIA but I've been lurking and yeah I'm gonna need Jalen to go ahead and commit to us. I hate this last minute crystal ball love Memphis is getting. What could've changed? I know things are very fluid but damn. What's the selling point with Memphis at this stage in the game? 

41 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Really? 

Yes. Sounds like the info on dad liking Auburn may be true as more and more people are picking Auburn to win Greg Brown.

20 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I know I've been MIA but I've been lurking and yeah I'm gonna need Jalen to go ahead and commit to us. I hate this last minute crystal ball love Memphis is getting. What could've changed? I know things are very fluid but damn. What's the selling point with Memphis at this stage in the game? 

So the 2 and now 3 guys (after we found the athletic memphis reporter) who have been saying JG to Memphis have felt this way strongly for years and have said he was always going to Memphis. They must know the key part of the puzzle we are missing. 

Archived