@MurfBaldwin breaks down film vs MSST

ValleyTiger

I can remember one play with Bo where I was disappointed in him and that was when he kept the ball (good call) but angled toward the sideline and went out of bounds before getting a 1st down when he had the speed and the room to get it. We ended up having to punt after that.

28 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

He mentioned doing a separate video for the Auburn run game later this week.

I really like this guy's breakdowns, and it's nice to hear an objective prospective. 

What he says about managing expectations is especially salient. Bo is a young quarterback. The offense was clicking on all cylinders against MSU, but that doesn't mean that it will continue to perform at that level throughout the remainder of the schedule. In fact, it's likely that we will experience a setback at some point in time, and people need to be prepared for that. 

26 minutes ago, Linayus said:

I can remember one play with Bo where I was disappointed in him and that was when he kept the ball (good call) but angled toward the sideline and went out of bounds before getting a 1st down when he had the speed and the room to get it. We ended up having to punt after that.

I remember that too. It was kind of strange the way he ran out. I assumed he must have lost track of the first down marker - which is pretty hard to do, but can't explain it any other way. 

3 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Again, I really like the skycam footage. It gives you that QB's POV. 

Was that how the view was on tv or is there a  way to get the different angle?

2 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Was that how the view was on tv or is there a  way to get the different angle?

The skycam version is simulcast on a separate channel or streamed online. It features in stadium sound with no commentary. It's also available as a replay. Here's the link.

Archived