dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

They are killing our Linebackers.

Stove and Hastings could be doing the exact same thing

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

At this rate we don’t deserve to win this game. Defense is doing its part and O is giving it back to them. All this motion stuff ain’t work. 

Does Florida though???? They have looked worse than us honestly. Their qb has made 2 good passes and that's it.

Feels like the 2017 UGA game except we’re UGA this time around. They couldn’t run and didn’t have time to pass. Also botched a punt. Several personal fouls etc...

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Time to see Joey. Bo just overhyped or something. Needs to watch from the sideline one possession 

Yeah makes perfect sense turn to someone who has even less experience in a hostile environment.  No!

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Smh.  Whatever you say.  

I'm just bringing up what you said. Tutt's mistake could have cost us the game so anyone who makes a mistake that could cost us the game should be benched. Whitlow, Nix, Britt, Tutt, The entire OL, Brown for tripping over his own feet ... they should all be benched now, right?

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Time to see Joey. Bo just overhyped or something. Needs to watch from the sideline one possession 

Nerves. Adrenaline. This is the toughest team he's seen. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I'm just bringing up what you said. Tutt's mistake could have cost us the game so anyone who makes a mistake that could cost us the game should be benched. Whitlow, Nix, Britt, Tutt, The entire OL, Brown for tripping over his own feet ... they should all be benched now, right?

Good day.  

I see Kam "bounce" to the ground as soon as anyone sneezes near his lower body more often than any other back.

18 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Kam would have bounced that 3rd down and got the first down.

I have video to support my belief. Let's agree to disagree; I don't want to see your "oracle"  😉

We haven’t converted once running on 3rd and short that’s ******* stupid 

Archived