LSU or ALABAMA

coolmello

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If you have Sirius, you can probably dial into the LSU announcers. 

If you don’t, then you’re stuck with Eli Gold who is even worse than Nessler and Gary. 

I would rather drive hot wedges under my finger nails than listen to Eli Gold.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

“Embarrassing for this Alabama defense.”  - Gary

Gary is probably crying in the booth. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Are they just young on that side of the ball or is it a coordinator issue?

Last 2 years they have not had the talent at DC they usually do. But they are very young as well.

8 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Im pulling for lsu but in all honesty I think they are overrated. They got big credit for that win over Texas who is now a 3 loss team with a 10 point loss to tcu...

They get big credit for HOME wins over UF who is good but they’re not upper tier SEC as we saw against uga...

And for some reason they’re getting great props for another HOME win over us...the team whose offense could not generate a first down consistently if their lives depended on it...

They struggled against our defense and only scored 23 because our offense couldn’t stay on the field. Bama will move the ball against them consistently, keep their defense off the field more and score more...

the bams 37- 24....unfortunately...

Of course, I could HAPPILY be wrong...😂

If you have Sirius, you can probably dial into the LSU announcers. 

If you don’t, then you’re stuck with Eli Gold who is even worse than Nessler and Gary. 

Gary just gets his jollys off of whoever the top dog is. Nothing personal. It's infinitely better than Eli Gold who probably thinks Alabama is God's gift to mankind.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Both quarterbacks have clean pockets. Usually. We have rarely ever had this much time to throw. 

Amazing what a OL with multiple 5 stars and high 4 stars will do! It is a novel concept! I wish we would try it out lol.

I can just hear it in Gary's voice how he's critical of bama's offense, but man, he wants them to light it up. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Both quarterbacks have clean pockets. Usually. We have rarely ever had this much time to throw. 

I dunno. Nix can have a clean pocket, but bails because our receivers can’t get open. Both bama and LSU have a squad of great receivers. 

I got them Tigahs. Burrows has to be smart and not get to cocky. RB needs to find the holes, they are open. Special teams needs to tighten up. Quit kicking to waddle and make some damn fgs.

2 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Gary just gets his jollys off of whoever the top dog is. Nothing personal. It's infinitely better than Eli Gold who probably thinks Alabama is God's gift to mankind.

At least Verne isn’t there to help out. 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I got them Tigahs. Burrows has to be smart and not get to cocky. RB needs to find the holes, they are open. Special teams needs to tighten up. Quit kicking to waddle and make some damn fgs.

Yeah he’s essentially thrown two picks. They could be blowing them out right now.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

At least Verne isn’t there to help out. 

SOULJA BOY!!!!!!

I dunno. Nix can have a clean pocket, but bails because our receivers can’t get open. Both bama and LSU have a squad of great receivers. 

I see other team's receivers wide open , while Bo tries to thread the needle  or bail on the play. Annoying as all get out. 

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well some of our WRs do not even run routes every play......... That COULD be one of the reasons our guys have trouble getting open lol.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Yeah he’s essentially thrown two picks. They could be blowing them out right now.

Almost ain’t good enough, got balance smart and aggressive. 

Archived