ellitor

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

and coffee is an "if" for grades? 

giphy.gif

No. That’s Buskey. 

Alright, my exams have been passed out so I have to circulate around the room. I think Foster-Allen just signed but I g2g until 9:50.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Alright, my exams have been passed out so I have to circulate around the room. I think Foster-Allen just signed but I g2g until 9:50.

tenor.gif

• ellitor changed the title to ESD Discussion Thread: On The Clock (Tisdol 9 AM)

Wondering why Auburn's official twitter hasn't shown Pegues as a commit. Maybe his NLI hasn't been sent yet? I get nervous about these types of things.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Wondering why Auburn's official twitter hasn't shown Pegues as a commit. Maybe his NLI hasn't been sent yet? I get nervous about these types of things.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

@Zeek AU can't recognize him as a commitment. They can only mention him when the NLI comes in. They usually don't come in immediately.

Interesting to note AU lists Foster-Allen as a DE & not DT as had been reported by AU recruiting sites the past few months.

What is the deal with Chris Thompson Jr?  I saw on twitter where he was supposed to take care of things this morning at 8, but i have not seen anything yet?

3 minutes ago, lost said:

What is the deal with Chris Thompson Jr?  I saw on twitter where he was supposed to take care of things this morning at 8, but i have not seen anything yet?

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, lost said:

His NLI will get in when it gets in. No concerns on him.

Bathroom break for the Tisdol announcement. Man what a LB core we'll have if we get him + Riley + Steiner +Pappoe + Britt

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Interesting to note AU lists Foster-Allen as a DE & not DT as had been reported by AU recruiting sites the past few months.

I can see him playing both. DE on early downs and DT in pass rushing situation on third

Archived