Joe Moorhead new OC at Oregon

GwillMac6

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

With SuperMario, OLine Mario? What do you think of the pairing potential, just curious?

9 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

With SuperMario, OLine Mario? What do you think of the pairing potential, just curious?

Everything about Joe MO is meh to me. He's just so vanilla and blah. Having said that he was a strong OC at Penn State where he had good talent.

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Everything about Joe MO is meh to me. He's just so vanilla and blah. Having said that he was a strong OC at Penn State where he had good talent.

That's my take. Read an article from when he arrived at Moo..."Great Hope from the North" in tone. Yuck. 

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I’m personally very glad to have “Dilbert” out of the SEC lol

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’m personally very glad to have “Dilbert” out of the SEC lol

I'm not!! He was a terrible head coach!!! As long as he was there Miss ST would of kept falling and falling till they were all the way back at the Sly Croom years!!! hahaha. Mike Leach offense will be a absolute bishhhhhh to play against in a couple of years when he gets his system guys in! lol.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm not!! He was a terrible head coach!!! As long as he was there Miss ST would of kept falling and falling till they were all the way back at the Sly Croom years!!! hahaha. Mike Leach offense will be a absolute bishhhhhh to play against in a couple of years when he gets his system guys in! lol.

At least Leach is entertaining tho. I actually like him, unlike Mullen or Moorehead lol

Archived