Dave Aranda is going to Baylor.

GwillMac6

@Randman5000 you scooped us all!!!! Lol

50 minutes ago, around4ever said:

It’s time for him to get an HC job and Baylor is not a bad place to start. 

Baylor has been making some strong hires lately.

Glad to see him and Brady move on for greener pastures!

It will be interesting to see a defensive minded coach in that conference. I wonder how is offense will look and who he has lined up for the OC.

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Baylor has been making some strong hires lately.

OSU, TCU and Texas Tech have all taken their turns as that high second-tier program in the B12. Baylor might as well take a crack at it. 

(It's fascinating to me that that conference seems to stay perpetually top-heavy.)

16 hours ago, McLoofus said:

OSU, TCU and Texas Tech have all taken their turns as that high second-tier program in the B12. Baylor might as well take a crack at it. 

(It's fascinating to me that that conference seems to stay perpetually top-heavy.)

Talent difference isn't as huge between teams as it is in the SEC. Then you have some coaches that have done well by actually coaching up the players they had. Patterson at TCU  is one, Leach made Texas Tech competitive with his coaching and system, Gundy admits due to getting burned chasing 5 stars they look at the 3 stars that feel are coach able.

Plus the state of Texas is also getting raided by the entire country now. Not just the in state and surrounding state schools.

Archived