2021 QB Recruiting Thread

toddc

Seems pretty clear to me that CCM and CGM will only be recruiting DT QBs which should please the majority on this forum.

4 hours ago, autan said:

Seems pretty clear to me that CCM and CGM will only be recruiting DT QBs which should please the majority on this forum.

I'll only be pleased if CCM calls HIS plays, regardless who is in the backfield. :dunno:

42 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I'm so tired of Gus and his crappy play calling for too many years.

I am shocked!! 

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Wrong forum & thread for that post.

16 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Do you just cut and paste that on every comment. Or do you alternate between that and "We really need to get him".

55 minutes ago, bg5 said:

Do you just cut and paste that on every comment. Or do you alternate between that and "We really need to get him".

Don’t entice them to post! 😆 

My theory is that auburn4ever is really @augolf1716 or @bigbird , or both, trying to throw us off with their alter-ego postings. They’re pretty cunning in that way and from time to time I see a little bit of auburn4ever bleeds over into their real forum postings. 😝 

3 hours ago, toddc said:

My theory is that auburn4ever is really @augolf1716 or @bigbird , or both, trying to throw us off with their alter-ego postings. They’re pretty cunning in that way and from time to time I see a little bit of auburn4ever bleeds over into their real forum postings. 😝 

Episode 5 Ross GIF by Friends

4 hours ago, toddc said:

tenor.gif

57 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Lead for Drone and are making a push for Davis.

Which do you prefer

9 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have no idea. Which one you like best?

Not bird but Salter.

8 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have no idea. Which one you like best?

I'm kinda torn. Watching Davis live is a treat but Drones and Salter are special too. 

I like the trend of QBs we are going after. Hopefully Morris actually utilizes them right (Cough if allowed cough)

7 hours ago, DAG said:

I like the trend of QBs we are going after. Hopefully Morris actually utilizes them right (Cough if allowed cough)

I've never been on the "we need a DT" wagon, but as others have said, Morris certainly seems to have a type and a clear vision of what he wants. Could be a good sign. 

Archived