* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

First of all she is capable of hitting 38 yards in practice. Second question was about D1 . Undoubtedly you never kicked at any level . The difference is you have 300 pound rushers that are like 5.5 sec 40s that would crush your manhood . Just enjoy the girl kick and quit letting your doubt of manhood get the best of you. I can watch girls do anything and I’m glad they get a chance. For way to long men have tried to shut them out fir nothing more than the fear of their macho souls . Guys who are ok with who thy are don’t worry about things like that , in fact we applauded their courage to try something folks like you say they can’t . By the way I doubt seriously you can kick one 30 yards in the air. Our thoughts about back in high school are always exaggerated just like our conquest ability was back then 😉

To me it’s not about that.   It’s not about manhood.   What if a guy wanted to walk-on to the girls basketball team?  Do you really think they would let that happen?   

In this day of hypersensitivity,  equality and all the other stuff, I want to see a 6’10” man, walk onto the girls basketball team and dominate 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Watching this thread recap the game, it sounds horrific. Like the worst game ever coached by Malzahn. 

Not sure...There are so many to choose from

I just don’t get Bo on the road.  Last year I chalked it up to crowd noise but this year doesn’t make sense.  Auburn is so much better than this Miss State team and it’s obvious 

Anyone still on the fence about what has to be done about Gus? Preferably tonight. 

I’m calling the Vandy chancellor tomorrow and offer to paint all of Vandy’s campus and even Nashville if they will just take Gus of our hands. Gus would be a good fit at Vandy. They would probably make him quit eating buggers though. 

Someone brought it up during one of the previous games....but I am seeing that maybe there is some stuff going on within the team and Bo. Everytime they show him he is on the end of the bench by himself sitting and the announcer just noticed it too. Team is lost.

Don’t be upset by tonight’s performance guys and gals, this is just destiny proving itself to the deep pockets that they are making the right decision in firing this clown. At least that is what I’m hearing from destiny... or the alcohol 🤷🏻‍♂️.

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Nix is awful . Williams has no fire . All he wants is a PI call. Try Loy ,, what would it hurt .. 

Sandberg >> Loy

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Because Bo thinks it’s everyone else’s fault when he doesn’t hit a receiver. He so whiney. Can’t stand that baby back crap. 

Has has a Tony Romo complex.

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

To me it’s not about that.   It’s not about manhood.   What if a guy wanted to walk-on to the girls basketball team?  Do you really think they would let that happen?   

In this day of hypersensitivity,  equality and all the other stuff, I want to see a 6’10” man, walk onto the girls basketball team and dominate 

Just sad let’s leave it at that. 

That’s one thing I’ve been disappointed with about Bo, you gotta be with your O and telling them we got this, not sitting by yourself. Maybe a new coach and a new mindset would change that. 

Archived