Will you support this site?

RunInRed

7 hours ago, atl-tiger said:

Done. Thanks for keeping it up and running. Only auburn forum I visit. 

Thanks for your support - means a lot!

i just added a few bucks. i would have given 20 but it jumped from 15 to 25. and i am not high yet........lol. i love this site and red i think you are outstanding. when do i get my nekkie pic of golf again?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i just added a few bucks. i would have given 20 but it jumped from 15 to 25. and i am not high yet........lol. i love this site and red i think you are outstanding. when do i get my nekkie pic of golf again?

That’s between you and @augolf1716😳 ...

But thanks for your support and all the contributions you make to the site, it really means a lot!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Done.  Only site I read! Thx for it all. I especially love the different sports besides football where there is usually a helpful Auburn fan giving updates:)

Thank You!

Done. I figure I’ve been around the site long enough and caused enough headache and eye rolling with my tomfoolery, the least I can do is donate a few bones. 

In all seriousness, I love this site and the community it represents. Great work all the way around.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

D297E023-633B-43A8-8401-E9DF9BC7CEA2.gif

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Done. I figure I’ve been around the site long enough and caused enough headache and eye rolling with my tomfoolery, the least I can do is donate a few bones. 

In all seriousness, I love this site and the community it represents. Great work all the way around.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

D297E023-633B-43A8-8401-E9DF9BC7CEA2.gif

HAHA Awesome ... Merry Christmas!

national-lampoons-christmas-vacation -memelampoons-free-download-intended-for-christmas-vacation-meme -  Trainerize.me

• Love 1

Times are tough right now with the pandemic, holidays, and I'm a (relatively) new dad, but I'd be honored to make an annual donation to keep this site free from advertisers!

Wikipedia is the only other website that I give annually, for the same purpose. I may lurk/read far more than post, but this place has felt like a second home for the last eight years or so (I read the forums daily for a year or so before registering) and I can't thank everyone here enough for making it a bit easier being a die-hard Auburn fan in UCONN country and a land that doesn't 'get college football.' 

This is just for my own budgeting purposes, but I have a question if you know the answer and are able/feel comfortable to disclose this--

Based on the traffic the site gets, approximately what is the average 'ideal' donation per member per year that would keep this site financially secure without the need for ads?

For example, Wikipedia has that little blurb about if each visitor only gave $2.75 (or something like that), they'd be set for X length. Obviously not even close to everyone gives so I toss them $20 per year. 

• Like 1

I keep getting this error when I put in the donation amount and click "Donate Now."

Anyone else seeing the same thing? 

Screenshot_20201224-113218_Chrome.jpg