A look at the Harsin staff so far.....EDIT: Rocker Hire......

JMR

Thanks as always Coach. God bless and War Eagle 

• Like 1

• RunInRed pinned and featured this topic
1 hour ago, UncleOwde said:

Is it college football season yet?  I am excited.

Nope. It’s Sharife Cooper season!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nope. It’s Sharife Cooper season!

True that!  It's a different team with him on the court.  Living in the Athens area, it sure was nice watching him go off on UGA last night, even if I had to watch it on TV.

Edited by Britt in GA
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, dilligas said:

This article is better than any of the Auburn beat writers ever produce.  

The Auburn beat writers are journalists. JMR is a coach. Therein lies the difference.

• Like 1

Thanks Coach and this is well written.   Tremendous insight.   The part about  Friend  offering kids in Seattle is encouraging.   Surely with the avail playing time and a top tier program, we can reestablish ourselves on the recruiting trail.

• Like 1

• JMR changed the title to A look at the Harsin staff so far.....EDIT: Rocker Hire......

As everyone has said, great summarization on the current selections coach. With that said, and all names being associated with the remaining positions, who would you bring in to round out the staff? I'm not asking for your predictions, just who you believe would be the best fit.

On 1/14/2021 at 6:38 PM, PikesEagle said:

As everyone has said, great summarization on the current selections coach. With that said, and all names being associated with the remaining positions, who would you bring in to round out the staff? I'm not asking for your predictions, just who you believe would be the best fit.

There are so many really good coaches that could fill the role that it'd be hard to say.  If it were me, I'd lean more towards a coach that has a track record of producing effective pass rushers as opposed to an elite recruiter. 

As usual you show you know the game and you have a knack of being able to share that knowledge via the printed word. Thank you that was an informative enjoyable read. 

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

As usual you show you know the game and you have a knack of being able to share that knowledge via the printed word. Thank you that was an informative enjoyable read. 

You're welcome. 😉