Harsin post game Arkie presser

aubiefifty

• Thanks 3

from what i gathered on reddit worm did not play because he was in the doghouse and it was said harsin brought it up without mentioning names. take it with a grain. it certainly does not sound like worm and i am a huge fan.i did an edit to add this.....

Harsin had a very specific quote after the game which I believe slightly targeted Shivers’ “not focused” comments earlier in the week:

“Sometimes when you have something become such a focus, you have to step back and put things in perspective.

"Do your job. That was the message this week."

I think shivers not being focused or his comments at least led to his time on the pine.

level 2

i am certainly not saying you are lying or anything of that nature but that sounds nothing like worm. i am on aufamily which is a great auburn site and worms mom posts fairly regularly there. this just shocks me because he is a yes sir no sir kind of guy and his mom raised him right. maybe more will come out and we will find out more down the road but if i was a betting man i would not bet anything that worm has a bad attitude. anyway come visit us guys and tell aubiefifty {me} hello.

give me some love for recruiting for the fam mods.

Edited by aubiefifty

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

You know, I just realized he didn’t play.

This is cause for great worry. Not about Worm but about my not noticing he didn’t play..😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

I saw him on one pass pro play but that's about it

That's all I saw him on.

As far as the quotes from CBH go, it feels like he is referring to the drops and receivers. JMO

2 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Could have been a play I missed. I never heard his name called on radio either.

I only saw him on one play. He definitely didn’t get any meaningful playing time.