I love this class so far but...

tbone4jc

5 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Strong on defense, but where's the beef on offensive line?!?

Elsewhere someone mentioned "The gorilla in the room that nobody wants to talk about". Maybe the portal will supply a half-dozen or so SEC ready OL guys. At this point, that seems to be what everybody is counting on.

• Like 1

there is a strong possibility that Zierer and Coffee both return.  In addition Wright is coming back to OT. That would be three seasoned OT prospects plus the young Mr. Smith that redshirted.  Right now the biggest unknown is a quality SEC center.  We will get a preview of what we have on the roster at that spot tomorrow. Things are never as bad as they appear or as good as they seem but the sky is not falling as some constantly want to assert.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, auol72 said:

there is a strong possibility that Zierer and Coffee both return.  In addition Wright is coming back to OT. That would be three seasoned OT prospects plus the young Mr. Smith that redshirted.  Right now the biggest unknown is a quality SEC center.  We will get a preview of what we have on the roster at that spot tomorrow. Things are never as bad as they appear or as good as they seem but the sky is not falling as some constantly want to assert.

Thought I read that Wright was playing guard.

Also, Zierer constantly graded out really bad. Maybe he can take another step forward. I'll believe Coffey plays when I see it. Seems like there is hope for him every year