We're not dead

cole256

4 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

But the front edge of the SEC logo isn’t close to 30’ on a line from the rim. Green’s shooting from the elbow-ish so it’s deeper, but that first one is a 26-27 foot shot. He’s noticeably deeper as those images progress. If that one is 30, he would be shooting from 34 or so by the end, and that’s not true. 

Incredible display from him. But that’s not a 30 footer. 

There's no point in talking to that dummy. When you prove him wrong he'll literally just lie and make something up. First it was the only player who 's ever done it was Steph curry. Point out how Ball hit some last night he's now saying that discounts Green. How stupid is that?

Then the whole 30 ft thing is literally a number he pulled out of the air, he then argued the metric then later is now arguing the other way. 

Just wait until somebody ask you for your opinion instead of him.....then he's really going to get mad and tell you about his church league achievements

• Dislike 1

On 4/5/2022 at 1:01 PM, mcgufcm said:

But the front edge of the SEC logo isn’t close to 30’ on a line from the rim. Green’s shooting from the elbow-ish so it’s deeper, but that first one is a 26-27 foot shot. He’s noticeably deeper as those images progress. If that one is 30, he would be shooting from 34 or so by the end, and that’s not true. 

Incredible display from him. But that’s not a 30 footer. 

That would mean the defender #4, left foot at the arc, is 2-3 ft tall and his arms are 1 ft long. 

Edited by Viper

On 3/18/2022 at 4:25 PM, JwgreDeux said:

What about you?

Oh man, my bad I didn't see this when you originally posted. I don't think it would matter what I thought now 😂

Sorry about that, I wasn't ignoring you, I actually wanted someone to talk with about it.