Called It

kennypowers

18 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Would be a big one

The MAC teams have a good history of winning atleast 1 game in the NCAA Tournament 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, woodford said:

Tennessee is really good team but if they got bounced early after crying about the seeding that would be hilarious. 

Can you imagine the Pearl dynamic if Auburn played Tennessee in final 4? Pearl never could get Tennessee over the hump but brings the new team he did. Just a crazy atmosphere it would bring.  I don't really want that level of motivation on the opposite side. 

• Like 1

Wild prediction: Coach K makes the Final 4 despite a disappointing end to their regular season and ACC Tourney.

My prediction is Auburn shoots 35% from beyond the arc. Now what the end result of that is up in the air 🤷‍♂️

• Love 2

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

My prediction is Auburn shoots 35% from beyond the arc. Now what the end result of that is up in the air 🤷‍♂️

With a much as we like to shoot them, that would be fantastic at that percentage lol

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

It would be 2019 on roids (esp if they start getting turnovers again) 

I will say that 2019 has like the best auburn guard stable we’ll see for a minute. They all knew each other’s strengths, all were very good at what they wanted to do scoring wise. They created open threes for each other (I like the one we’ll have next year a lot though)

I think we need to shoot more 3s on fast-breaks.  Wendell seems to shoot better at a faster pace / higher pressure.