Baseball vs #1 Ole Miss series

Mullins falls behind 3-2 but gets a ground out to 2B for out 1.

1 pitch ground out to SS! Damn, a 3-2 walk to get another 2-out baserunner on for Ole Miss.

Great diving play by Moore and the throw to 1st!! Great outing from Mullins to work out of trouble a few times and only give up 1 run.

Moore, Hill, Farquhar up for Auburn

7-1 Auburn B5th!

1 pitch ground out for Moore. 1 pitch fly out for Hill. Farquhar with a nice battle with 2 strikes but flies out to end the 5th.

Drabick is coming in for Mullins for the 6th.

7-1 Auburn T6th

Drabick falls behind 2-0 but gets a fly out to RF!

Gotta get the ball over the plate. Drabick falls behind 3-1 before giving up the walk. Single to get runners on 1st and 2nd.

Great job battling back and getting a strikeout. Dig down deep to get out of this inning! Passed ball on a 1-2 count. Runners move up. Announcer was just talking about how good Dyal had done behind the plate before that pitch.

GREAT PITCHING FROM DRABICK!! STRIKE OUT LOOKING!

Bello, Rambusch, Howell up

7-1 AUBURN B6th

Bello hit by pitch. On base 3 times for the freshman in his first start! New pitcher comes in for Ole Miss.

MAN! RAMBUSCH WITH A DOUBLE!!!!! BELLO SCORES FOR THE THIRD TIME!

8-1 AUBURN!

Howell with another fly out that advances Rambusch to third.

Wild pitch and Rambusch SCORES! Great situational batting leads to that score.

9-1 AUBURN!

DiChiara walks on a 3-2 count. Damn! Dyal grounds into a double play.

Edit: Allsup coming in for Drabick.

9-1 Auburn T7th

Edited by tgrogan21

Allsup loses the batter on a 3-2 count and walks him. Rambusch with an error at 3rd and runners on 1st and 2nd with 0 outs. Top of the lineup coming up.

Allsup hits the batter. Bases loaded 0 outs. Can't have anything easy with this lineup.

Huge out 1 on an infield fly to 2B.

WOW! Allsup gets the 3 hitter to strike out for out 2!!

Damn! SO close to getting out of it. Single up the middle scores 2 runners.

9-3 Auburn

Allsup still with a good job of pitching. Gets a strikeout to end the half-inning. Runs were unearned at least.

Ware, Moore, Hill up.

9-3 Auburn B7th

Another new pitcher for Ole Miss who has a 0.00 ERA.

Ware with the walk to start the inning. Our batters have done a great job of getting free passes.

Moore with a walk as well. That's back-to-back 3-1 count walks. Pitcher fell behind 3-0 to both batters.

AND another new pitcher with a 0.00 ERA.

• Like 1

Carlson pinch hitting for Hill.

ANOTHER 3-0 count. 4 pitch walk to load the bases. These Ole Miss pitchers can't get the ball over the plate. 12 of the last 14 pitches have been balls.

Farquhar gets ANOTHER 3-0 count. Holy crap these pitchers are floundering. That's another 4 pitch walk. My goodness. 16 of the last 18 balls.

10-3 Auburn

New pitcher coming in. Maybe he'll throw strikes.

• Like 1

I think we found our new starting guy in LF. Bello comes in and doesn't waste any time and rips a 1 pitch single on the new pitcher! Moore scores and everyone moves up! Bello has been on base all 4 times!

11-3 Auburn

Edited by tgrogan21

Rambusch reaches on a FC. Carlson scores! Farquhar goes to third. Bello out out 2nd. Runners on the corners with 1 out.

12-3 Auburn

BYEEEEEEE BYEEEEEE BASEBALL!!!!

Howell with a 3-run bomb over THE MONSTER!!

15-3 Auburn!

Edited by tgrogan21

DiChiara hits it hard but it's a fly out at the warning track. Dyal strikes out looking but I think Auburn has this win in the bag. *knocks on wood*

15-3 Auburn T8th

Allsup stays in the game and he gives up a lead off homer on the first pitch. I mean we have the lead but lets not do this.

15-4 Auburn

3-2 walk. LaRue in the bullpen. Not sure how long Allsup will be in this game.

DiChiara with a grab and a tag of the bag at 1st. Throws to 2nd and it's not in time and off a bit.

Review incoming as DiChiara clearly misses the bag. :(

Runners will be on 1st and 2nd with 0 outs after this review.

10 pitch AB. Allsup falls behind 3-2 and then the batter fouls off 4 pitches before flying out. Runner from 2nd moves to 3rd. 1 out. LaRue is coming in to try to get us out of the inning with no more runs.

15-4 Auburn

Wild pitch on a 3-2 count. Run scores. I can't keep doing updates. This game has went on a lot longer than I would have liked and I have things to do before bed and work in the morning.

15-5 Auburn. Hopefully we can keep this lead.

• Thanks 1