i need some prayers please

aubiefifty

my second ex has cancer. she had colon cancer and now has to use the bag. they screwed something up and she had to have a hysterectomy which they messed up. now they have found four or five spots on her liver. her docs say she has a chance to extend her life. i would ask for prayers for her please. she was the love of my life her looks would take your breath away. she was easy to get along with and had some artist skills. even if you do not care for me personally i would hope you would still pray for her. her name is brenda. i appreciate this as it means a lot to me.

i know this is april fools days but i promise this is not a joke....................

• Sad 5

Prayers being lifted as I key the letters. Keep the prayers going because I am proof of answered prayers. God is still on His throne!

Sorry Brenda is having to deal with this, cancer is a relentless foe.  Prayers sent for Brenda and peace for your heart and soul Fifty. 🙏

• Love 1

Prayers just now for Brenda and you. God is still God. Keep us posted Brother. 

Prayers sent for Brenda and yourself fifty. Sorry to hear she's dealing with cancer. 

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Lifting Brenda up to God for healing.🙏

well jj thank you. i am shocked but i am gonna have to be nicer to you...............

Please Lord heal Brenda's body and give Fifty the peace of mind of knowing that You are the Lord and You are in control.   

• Like 1

Lord I pray you will place your healing hands on Brenda as she fights this horrible health issue. Amen 🙏