New AD John Cohen Intro Presser

RunInRed

19 hours ago, cbo said:

This guy @Systemsis clearly a troll, in the actual sense. I'd let it slide if he was actually funny, but I've grown tired of his hacky routine. 

@bigbird@augolf1716 Please get rid of this guy. 

Thanks, I appreciate your support, you kind fellows. I'm not a troll. I've been a member of only Auburn messages boards since 2002; and entitled to my opinion since 1776. 

19 hours ago, cbo said:

This guy @Systemsis clearly a troll, in the actual sense. I'd let it slide if he was actually funny, but I've grown tired of his hacky routine. 

@bigbird@augolf1716 Please get rid of this guy. 

Guys - in the thread about which you're talking, I didn't even give any opinion; only reported what he said on ESPN.

17 hours ago, Systems said:

Thanks, I appreciate your support, you kind fellows. I'm not a troll. I've been a member of only Auburn messages boards since 2002; and entitled to my opinion since 1776. 

Thank you for setting the record straight.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Systems said:

You're entitled to your opinion.  I just wish you knew what the hell you were talking about before sharing it.

Edited by The Freak
  • Like 1

The new AD said all the right things. I do hope he, and all Auburn alumni, fans and supporters, can bury the term JABA soon. Too much negativity.

• Like 1