Isom thread!!

AuburnGrad02'

I heard Mario Fannin was at the banquet all decked out in AU gear :D

I didn't expect this, especially since Isom wanted to play d-line while we were recruiting him as an o-lineman. If we get Miller tomorrow I'll be very pleased with this class, I'll be ecstatic if we get Deas.

from our history, i'd say the kid's gonna get a chance to play dline first. if you look at ben grubbs and tim duckworth, both of them got their shot at the defensive line (ben came in as an end, got a shot at tackle, then moved. duck was a tackle that got moved after a full season and a spring). our pattern is to start guys on the dline. then if the coaches think they'll help more on the other side of the ball, get 'em over there.

my guess is isom is no different. great to see more big line prospects come in. you can never have enough big, athletic horses that can play line on either side of the ball. WELCOME TO AUBURN BYRON AND WAR EAGLE!

Another great "get" by the coaching staff! Pretty tough to beat out the Ole Ball Coach when he gets his rap going.... Welcome, Mr. Isom! :D

:au::homer:

Once again Coach Tubs and his staff are closing better than the rest possibly can. :au:

Archived