Upcoming recruiting weekend

BGoodTiger

Rivals is reporting that we are going to have about 20 recruits on campus this weekend including Lee Ziemba. According to Rivals, Ziemba had something pretty important to say about this weekend. Does anybody have access that could maybe paraphrase what he said?

This is what he said.

"I have something to say....It's better to burn out than to fade away."

Sorry. Was having "Highlander" flash backs.

This is what he said.

"I have something to say....It's better to burn ou than to fade away."

Sorry. Was having "Highlander" flash backs.

Aww right!

This weekend will be huge, there will be a ton of our top commits present which should help recruit the kids who we are still recruiting. If all goes according to plan Ziemba should commit to us soon after the visit.

With Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, LSU, and South Carolina currently ranked ahead of us, we need to wind up strong again. Before someone jumps me with "Tubs makes players out of unknowns" and "he is a better judge of talent" or "rankings don't matter", I will concede that. However, it's a PR thing too and it helps to cestain a program. Go getem Tubs. :au::cheer:

Pretty much Ziemba said that this weekend is what decides it... Arky or Auburn...and he will comitt to either soon after

The decision is (appearently) already made. This weekend will be confirmation.

Let's, not for a second, think that any decision is already made until signing day. All of these kids are good recruits and they can be lured away. If what we have holds true, it looks to me like we have a lot of potential coming in. But as we all know, potential doesn't always pan out. I'm just hoping for some immediate help at O and D lines-- and looking forward to seeing if our new QB will get pt.

The main reason AU has "fallen" in the rankings at Scout & Rivals is that it has been some time since AU received a commitment. Another commitment or two will jump AU ahead of several schools.

Archived