Florida juniors leaving early

WaReAgLe83

I'm so glad to see Noah leave, I got so tired of his whining and acting like he was some god on the court. I mean come on you are not that tough when you swat a cheerleaders pom pom with that hair and sorry excuse for a stache.

He definitely sports a MFM (My First Moustache). You'd think that by the time you're in college you could grow out a thicker 'stache, but I guess puberty works differently on everyone.

04ncaa_netstring.jpg

I can't wait till he plays in the NBA and starts whining to the refs about them boys playing rough. It would be great to see Duncan or Garnett make him into the prison pass around he really is.

I can't wait till he plays in the NBA and starts whining to the refs about them boys playing rough. It would be great to see Duncan or Garnett make him into the prison pass around he really is.

Lol. I expect Horford to have a much more promising NBA career than Noah. And while the mustache is bad, it could never top the one Adam Morrison sports.

I like noah. He plays with tremendous effort like the rest of those guys did. Seeing how emotional they were at the press conference it's not hard to see why they played so well as a team and why donovan is such a good coach.

At least he doesn't have to shave his mustche off. He can just pour some milk on it and let the cat lick it off.

Archived