Tonights game vs. Tulane.

autkidd

Sorry I didn't keep posting. I got so frustrated about the free throws I gave up. I'm not even gonna look at the final score.

Although we were not the favorites there is no reason we can't shoot f'ing free throws.

Well onto Tues. night. Bring on Kennasaw State. BTW it is my bday. And all i want is for there to be a respectable amount of fans at the game.

I was going to come and ask when basketball season started after the loss today, but now I'm not so sure I want to know.

Without Dollard and Quan we are missing our two best players in my opinion. Our problem has been consistancy. We don't have anyone who dominates every game. We have multiple guys with that potential(two of them arent playing). I was really excited about this season, but losing those guys sucked the wind out of our season before it even got started. I am frustrated for Lebo and the guys because I think he is doing things the right way and he deserves the results that go with that. I know these guys can play and that he can coach, but average Auburn fan will be calling for his head if we continue this kind of play. Our SEC play will determine our postseason destination, so I just hope we can get on a roll when Quan returns and come out of league play with a winning record.

The best thing to do... Is come to the games and still support the team. Show the team we are still behind them and give them the motivation.

The best thing to do... Is come to the games and still support the team. Show the team we are still behind them and give them the motivation.

Agreed... Ill be there for Kennesaw St

Anyone wanna go to the ASU game Friday night before the trip home?

Ill be there for the K. St. game. I wasnt able to go to the exhibition because i had 3 tests the next day. I hope we can survive the rest of our first games without Prowell. Missing him is even worse because of the loss of Dollard. Those guys are our 2 best players IMO, but we will have to find a way without Dollard the whole season.

Ugh. Season opening loss to Tulane. Losing Dollard for the season really hurt. Like someone else said, things were looking up, then the wind got sucked out of the season before it started.

I'll be there supporing the Tigers when they play in DC in December.

Nov. 16, 2007

at Alabama State

Day: Friday

Date: Nov. 16, 2007

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

I dont really wanna go by myself either, but I think I could get at least a few guys from the Montgomery area to come along and maybe a few more.

Yeah I'm gonna try and make an announcement at the game tom. night to the Lebo's Lunatics. I usually sit on the front row so i'll make around 6:45 or so.

Yeah I'm gonna try and make an announcement at the game tom. night to the Lebo's Lunatics. I usually sit on the front row so i'll make around 6:45 or so.

please tell me you're not one of those embarrasing annoying kids who shouts things that make no sense

Archived