Does Bama have a chance

Bamajuice

what up aubies...do you think SABAMA has a chance saturday on the plains....seems like everyone is starting to get hyped up....I think BAMA wins it buy a Tiffin field goal for ole daddys sake. :ua:

what up aubies...do you think SABAMA has a chance saturday on the plains....seems like everyone is starting to get hyped up....I think BAMA wins it buy a Tiffin field goal for ole daddys sake. :ua:

Of course you would.... exactly what is the going rate for a below average kicker these days?

When you say, "wins it buy"......You are talking about the bammer trudishunal "moral victory", right? Sort of like, "well atleast we didn't get shut out." "rah tahd!!!!!!!! Hand me another Pabst.... it's in the fridge, out back next to the old washing machine."

When you say, "wins it buy"......You are talking about the bammer trudishunal "moral victory", right? Sort of like, "well atleast we didn't get shut out." "rah tahd!!!!!!!! Hand me another Pabst.... it's in the fridge, out back next to the old washing machine."

It's easy to point out simple mistakes, allow me to do the same.

ABUURN.jpg

Of course you would.... exactly what is the going rate for a below average kicker these days?

Yeah, he's average. He was 4/4 against Miss St with two 50+ yarders. Not one of the other top 10 kickers in the league have even one 50 yarder.

Yeah, he's average. He was 4/4 against Miss St with two 50+ yarders. Not one of the other top 10 kickers in the league have even one 50 yarder.

Was one of those a game winner?

Well, he hit another 50+ yarder last night...under immense pressure.

Man he's awful.

That wasnt 50+ yards chief. BTW howd he do against ULM? Tiffin is average. He was 1-2 last night. Thats 50% for the non math majors. 40 yarders arent anything out of the usual for college kickers. He was 1-2 from that range. Just because he had one good game doesnt shoot him past everyone else.

I think its funny how out of the whole MSU debacle. Tiffins good day comes out as the positive, and its all because the offense stalled out and had to kick field goals 4 times. Thats why they fired Shula, and thats why he went for it on 4th down against MSU in 2006 when JPW got stuffed that cost them the game - cause all the bammers were whining about their conservative offense. Thats why they hired Saban, yet nothing has really changed.

Man he's awful.

He didn't start at place kicker for Muscle Shoals. He handled kickoffs and long range field goals.

I hope that gives you some insight on his abilities. Unless, he just tore it up at UAT's camp, his name more then likely is the only reason he is on the field.

rolltide.com

Prep: Selected to the All-Region team. His senior year at Muscle Shoals High School he made four of his five field goal attempts with a long of 50 yards. He also recorded touchbacks on 95-percent of his kickoffs.

Man he's awful.

49 yards, but who's counting...

Seriously, I thought he was below average until the last few games this year. He looks to have gotten some confidence, and that is the only thing a kicker needs besides a strong leg.

Archived