AU-LSU

AUChizad

I really hope so. There's a lot of pressure on both teams to win this one. I kinda think if Brady can't beat us, he's done at the end of the season.

Rod and Daymeon man..

Im not sure if Im remembering correctly but were some of our games at the end of the season previously scheduled to be on tv? I know the LSU games never had a TV listing, an indication of what they thought about that game this year.

Man I wish this game was going to be on TV. Sucks...it isn't even on Gameplan. So I guess watching it at a bar is out as well.

Oh, that blows.

I had full intention of watching it at the bar tonight.

The two teams combined might have enough healthy players to make one complete squad...LSU traveled with 8 players to College Station and one of those was a walk-on and we're in about the same shape.

No one is going to be complaining about their minutes tonight...starters will get some serious exercise.

LSU had 7 scholarship players travel to Ole Miss last Saturday and only lost by 3 points after they got down by as many as 22 against Ole Miss. We may actually win this game tonight but at the same time I don't want to hear excuses about us being low on players when LSU is in the same boat we are when it comes to not having many players.

15-2 LSU early.

We sound awful. Missing layups, throwing the ball away, giving them too many offensive rebounds, turning the ball over. And they are hot from 3 point range.

Bad combination.

Reed is hitting shots..I dont believe what I'm hearing.

28-21 3:50 to go. Timeout on the floor. Tolbert just got his 2nd foul down low against their big man. Not sure if its shooting or not though.

32-28 Halftime.

Not bad considering how horribly we started.

Really.. That moment when we bobbled the ball around and ended up hitting a shot and Rod was laughing was so appropriate. I was laughing too and saying we sounded like the Bad News Bears or Little Giants.

Guest mtn_tgr

HEy hey got the tie finally 48-48. We are playing well now i was nervous again the way we started the second half hopefully we can pull it out. Ok is 49-48 now we lost the lead.

Guest mtn_tgr

It sounds like we played very well...I am very proud of the comeback after being down 15-2 and 24-7. Showed a lot of courage. Wish i could of seen it. But i listened to it on my new sirius radio. This road victory should give us alot of confidence going into the rest of SEC play. Hopefully we will keep this up and play 40 solid minutes from now on, we will have to to compete in the leaugue. We were struggling a little closing it out but pulled it out. Great Game tonight. War Eagle!!

Yes..Finally. We tried to make it close there at the end with a couple missed free throws. Hargrove had a good game. That was good for us. And after the first 10 minutes of the game we played well offensively. I think Prowell staying out of foul trouble was the biggest thing for us. I think thats why weve had these runs and then falling behind in the other games. Cause we have a run when hes in then gets a couple fouls and has to go out. Then we truly have no inside presence. The other guys got in foul trouble tonight but thats not bad. Guys can move around up there. They just have to realize they have to protect Quan.

Archived