Obama's Houston Campaign Office:

AFTiger

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The politics of hate. The politics of fear. We will get past all of this by ignorning posters like you.

I don't think that he's doing either of those things in this case. It's a legitimate question: why would an Obama campaign office display the flag of a communist nation with a picture of a murderous thug like Che Guevara on it?

I have no idea...but I would be willing to bet the minute BO finds out about it, it will be gone and so will those responsible.

The problem I have with these types of posts are that they are done with the intent of branding Obama as embracing people like these when we all know he does not and would not.

Then again, I guess BO needs to start inspecting every campaign HQ and interrogate all of his thousands of supporters/volunteers.

I'm sure there were Bush supporters in '04 with confederate flags, etc. (who knows, maybe even one in a HQ) but that doesn't mean Bush embraces that ideology.

SIGH

If it were my guess I would say that it was that women's desk and she put up the flag because she is a former Cuban. The story says they just opened the office so the Obama camp probably hasn't been there long enough to say, hey lady that probably isn't a good idea. I highly doubt someone in the Obama camp said, "hey make sure we get a Cuban flag in the office right away".

If it were my guess I would say that it was that women's desk and she put up the flag because she is a former Cuban. The story says they just opened the office so the Obama camp probably hasn't been there long enough to say, hey lady that probably isn't a good idea. I highly doubt someone in the Obama camp said, "hey make sure we get a Cuban flag in the office right away".

You don't think she couldn't have found a Cuban flag without Che on it?

The politics of hate. The politics of fear. We will get past all of this by ignorning posters like you.

I don't think that he's doing either of those things in this case. It's a legitimate question: why would an Obama campaign office display the flag of a communist nation with a picture of a murderous thug like Che Guevara on it?

He's doing both of those things. He's nothing if not consistent. He didn't ask a question. He engaged in innuendo in the form of a rhetorical question.

Do we really understand what we will get this Novemeber?

Why, a Che loving communist, of course!!

Based on what evidence? A VOLUNTEER had a flag on her wall before a paid staffer is even on the scene!! He's the Manchurian candidate! What more proof do you want!?

This the typical Republican crap we've come to expect.

Communist Cuba and Che Gueverra. Do we really understand what we will get this Novemeber?

Video

obama-houston.jpg

Why should anyone be surprised by this. Go look at the creed of the church that he is a member of. Just insert

the word white in place of black or African American and you would be labeled a racist. extremist

Communist Cuba and Che Gueverra. Do we really understand what we will get this Novemeber?

Video

obama-houston.jpg

Why should anyone be surprised by this. Go look at the creed of the church that he is a member of. Just insert

the word white in place of black or African American and you would be labeled a racist. extremist

Hey Bojack! You're not holed up somewhere polishing off a twelve pack with Wishbone, are you? B)

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...st&p=382903

I'm sure there were Bush supporters in '04 with confederate flags, etc. (who knows, maybe even one in a HQ) but that doesn't mean Bush embraces that ideology.

SIGH

Let me guess.... the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism?

LOUDER SIGH :no:

WTH are you talking about ? Do you even KNOW who Che Guevera was ? That mass murdering scum bag had blood up to his elbows under the guise of fighting for the people of Cuba. Hell yeah it's right to hate somebody like Che Guevara, you communist lovin' pig. Just the same as if David Duke's office had a flag w/ Hitler on it, you'd be all full of indignation and fire too. I just can't stand the hypocricy of the LEFT.

Video

obama-houston.jpg

Hey Bojack! You're not holed up somewhere polishing off a twelve pack with Wishbone, are you? B)

First of all I don't drink unless you are talking about a twelve pack of green tea. As for your reference to my previous post I really don't see the relevance. I stand by what I said earlier and I stand by it now. Society has a double standard when it comes to racism. It may not mean much to you but I know I don't want to be part of a church that is biased towards one race or the other. In MLK's I have a dream speech he talked of a country where whites and blacks could worship together. Obama's church does'nt seem to have that same view nor do many other churches across this land including the "all white churches". If we can't worship God

together on earth how do we expect to do it in heaven? My point is this. Obama's church is not the only one that is guilty of this but hes is running for President and he is a member of church with these kind of beliefs so what says he want run the country the same way. He may or may not but I'm not willing to take that chance until he denounces his church's creed. In Christ's love, Bojack34

SIGH

Let me guess.... the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism?

LOUDER SIGH :no:

What do you think it is-- a symbol of unity and racial harmony?

Video

obama-houston.jpg

First of all I don't drink unless you are talking about a twelve pack of green tea. As for your reference to my previous post I really don't see the relevance. I stand by what I said earlier and I stand by it now. Society has a double standard when it comes to racism. It may not mean much to you but I know I don't want to be part of a church that is biased towards one race or the other. In MLK's I have a dream speech he talked of a country where whites and blacks could worship together. Obama's church does'nt seem to have that same view nor do many other churches across this land including the "all white churches". If we can't worship God

together on earth how do we expect to do it in heaven? My point is this. Obama's church is not the only one that is guilty of this but hes is running for President and he is a member of church with these kind of beliefs so what says he want run the country the same way. He may or may not but I'm not willing to take that chance until he denounces his church's creed. In Christ's love, Bojack34

So you still equate Osama with Obama? "In Christ's love?" That ain't the green tea talking.

This issue has been discussed a few times here already, but what about the UCC Trinity church is anti-white? Whites and blacks do worship their together there. The United Church of Christ is predominately white-- his particular congregation largely serves the African-American community in which it located, but not exclusively.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioaChVw_pUw...c.org/about.htm

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...st&p=381632

It has nothing to do with race. Its a symbol of unity for the southern states.

Yes, unifying in opposition to the United States of America. It is a symbol of revolt against the United States of America. It is a symbol of a group of folks who no longer wished to be a part of the United States of America. It is then, by definition, Anti-American.

Yes, unifying in opposition to the United States of America. It is a symbol of revolt against the United States of America. It is a symbol of a group of folks who no longer wished to be a part of the United States of America. It is then, by definition, Anti-American.

And they lost the war. <_<

And they lost the war. <_<

USA! USA! USA! B)

Unified treason.

Back to the topic at hand. To answer the question: ignorance. A recent movie is sympathetic to him: Link If they knew the truth about Che, they wouldn't have anything to do with him.

I guess I can declare early for ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome) and be a mindless Obama basher.

Nah, I don't want to be like runinred63.

Sadly, in everyone's rush to slam Obama as something he's not, this caption was sitting right underneath the video:

The office featured in this video is funded by volunteers of the Barack Obama Campaign and is not an official headquarters for his campaign.

Hate Obama if you like, but, please, hate him based on facts and stop buying into bullsh!t like this and whether his hand is on his heart or if he's a "closeted" Muslim waiting to conspire with Osama bin Laden.

Sadly, in everyone's rush to slam Obama as something he's not, this caption was sitting right underneath the video:

The office featured in this video is funded by volunteers of the Barack Obama Campaign and is not an official headquarters for his campaign.

Hate Obama if you like, but, please, hate him based on facts and stop buying into bullsh!t like this and whether his hand is on his heart or if he's a "closeted" Muslim waiting to conspire with Osama bin Laden.

EXACTLY.

Another attempt to bring down Obama - DEBUNKED.

Archived