NHL...Who are you following?

InfernoOrangeSS

Looks like the Boston Bruins are starting off nicely.  Thomas is back to his old in goal form, bouncing back from last year.  Kreji looks amazing at C.  Lucic seems back from his ankle sprain.  Seguin is working out really nice.  Horton is showing what he can do with a top line Center.  Going to be some tough decisions once Savard and Sturm come off LTIR to ease the Cap space.

Should be a good season!

:thumbsup:

The Pens!  Been a Penguins fan since the early 90s.

:o No Jackets???? ;) You east Ohio boys are all alike, you all think you're from a Pitt suburb. ;D

When I left Ohio for Auburn, the Blue Jackets didn't exist.  Also, my hometown is closer to Pittsburgh than C-bus. :)

I used to love to go the Pens games, too, they were a lot of fun. Great hockey history there. Jackets were ok :dunno: It was something to do :laugh:

I was fortunate enough to go see Lemieux, Jagr, Barrasso, Ronnie Francis, Ulfie Samuelsson, Bourque, Tocchet, etc... during the 1992 Stanley Cup Finals.

Tim Thomas remains undefeated in net for the Bruins!  Sweet 5-2 victory over Buffalo!  Lucic gets the ENG at the end to seal it.

Good win!

;D

• 1 month later...

What is this sport called Hockey?

The second greatest sport behind only College (Auburn) football.

Yeah, the people have made that clear.  :-\

I could say water polo was the second greatest sport, but we all know that isn't true either.  :tease:

:laugh: but seriously if I had to choose I guess I'd say that Northern team? :dunno:

I could say water polo was the second greatest sport, but we all know that isn't true either.  :tease:

I don't know about you but the only two sports I watch are college football and professional hockey.  I follow my Auburn Tigers and Pittsburgh Penguins closely.

I don't know about you but the only two sports I watch are college football and professional hockey.  I follow my Auburn Tigers and Pittsburgh Penguins closely.

I'm joking with you. Hockey is a cool sport, I just don't follow it very closely. Games are fun to watch live.

I'm joking with you. Hockey is a cool sport, I just don't follow it very closely. Games are fun to watch live.

If you ever get a chance to sit rink side do it.  Amazing and exciting.

Unfortunately, it's not a sport that translates well to TV. I agree that it is more exciting live, but I follow it either way. My Wings are in a 3 game funk right now - might want to consider trading Hudler. He has been nonexistent since his return.

Archived