To those that follow basketball thoroughly

Chaotic_zx

I try to check the score for the AU basketball games. I must admit that I don't follow them as I do the football team. I do have a couple of question for those that follow it closely. Please forgive me for my ignorance.

What offense/offensives does Barbee's team run?

Does Barbee like to feed post players and kick out or does he like the new style dribble drive and kick out?

What defense does his teams run?

Does his teams press? Half-court press?

I know they are taking lumps this season but does the team seem to be better coached?

Thanks for your help. I have tried keeping an eye out for news regarding the team. I watched some college basketball for the first time in 10 years this past week. Let us put this in context. When I was watching, The Fab Four at Michigan was one of the best teams. I was watching when Webber called the time out without having any left. I watched UNLV with Tarkanian win the title. So to say it's been awhile, is an understatement.

The offense is suppose to be dribble/drive so far there have been way too much dribbling and way too little driving. The defense is a mixture of man to man and zone but they seem to be mainly playing a 2 3 zone, they press on occasion to early to tell how much of their defense is going to be full court presses.

Archived