Recruiting Is Almost Done for AU.

aun

I believe Mason is Auburn's to lose as of today and expect the coaches to find somewhere for him.

The swing recruits are the ones in my mind that we do not currently lead for, but those who will officially

visit at some point, giving this staff every opportunity to land them before National Signing Day 2011.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Mason is Auburn's to lose as of today and expect the coaches to find somewhere for him.

The swing recruits are the ones in my mind that we do not currently lead for, but those who will officially

visit at some point, giving this staff every opportunity to land them before National Signing Day 2011.

There's no doubt that if Auburn wants him, he's ours. As for Drew, I actually think we lead for him, albeit slightly.

Noel, I'm a little confused, do you think we'll take Mason and Bray?

I'm not sure right now. Numbers are going to be tight.

(1) QB - Kiehl Frazier, (2) ATH CJ Uzomah, (3) DB - Jonathan Rose, (4) OL Reese Dismukes,

(5) OL Thomas O'Reilly, (6) DL Jabarian Niles, (7) DL Angelo Blackson, (8) DL Keymiya Harrell,

(9) WR Sammie Coates, (10) WR Jaylon Denson, (11) LB Justin Garrett, (12) LB Chris Landrum,

(13) ATH Anthony Swain, (14) WR Jeremy Richardson, (15) ATH Kris Frost, (16) DB Erique Florence,

(17) DL Gabe Wright, (18) DB Marcus Roberson, (19) DB Robensen Therezie, (20) ATH Quan Bray,

(21) OL Greg Robinson, (22) Brandon Fulse. These are all AU locks right now. It would take something very strange happening for them not to end up AUBURN TIGERS. Thus, this leaves 2-3 spots left, if no one here decides to go elsewhere. 

(1) QB - Kiehl Frazier, (2) ATH CJ Uzomah, (3) DB - Jonathan Rose, (4) OL Reese Dismukes,

(5) OL Thomas O'Reilly, (6) DL Jabarian Niles, (7) DL Angelo Blackson, (8) DL Keymiya Harrell,

(9) WR Sammie Coates, (10) WR Jaylon Denson, (11) LB Justin Garrett, (12) LB Chris Landrum,

(13) ATH Anthony Swain, (14) WR Jeremy Richardson, (15) ATH Kris Frost, (16) DB Erique Florence,

(17) DL Gabe Wright, (18) (19) DB Marcus Roberson, (20) DB Robensen Therezie, (21) ATH Quan Bray,

(22) OL Greg Robinson, (23) Brandon Fulse. These are all AU locks right now. It would take something very strange happening for them not to end up AUBURN TIGERS. Thus, this leaves 2-3 spots left, if no one here decides to go elsewhere. 

No RB's on that list?  Is this what the 2-3 spots are for?

(17) DL Gabe Wright, (18) (19) DB Marcus Roberson, (20) DB Robensen Therezie, (21) ATH Quan Bray,

(22) OL Greg Robinson, (23) Brandon Fulse.

QB-1

TE/HB-2

CB-2

S-2

OL-3

DL-4

WR-3

LB-4

RB-1

That's 22.

Counted Frost as LB and Bray as RB. If these end up being correct then it looks as if we need at least one, if not

two, true RB's, OL, and/or DL to finish up to end up with 26. Does that sound right?

Just don't see the need for Shinn but I guess that is why it's not up to me. We seem to be deep at wr, hb, and I hope at db, assuming the young guys we have now develop.

I do enjoy recruiting.

I think we end up taking 27 total and have both an offensive lineman and a defensive lineman added to that mix.

If all goes as planned, and I do not see any reason otherwise, CGC's 3rd recruiting class will add to the wealth of talent that we already have on hand. My friends, these are exciting times to be an Auburn Tiger! 

WDE!

Doc

(22) OL Greg Robinson, (23) Brandon Fulse. These are all AU locks right now. It would take something very strange happening for them not to end up AUBURN TIGERS. Thus, this leaves 2-3 spots left, if no one here decides to go elsewhere. 

No RB's on that list?  Is this what the 2-3 spots are for?

I think we get mason, and (21) ATH Quan Bray would be a speed back and a McCalebb like player

WERE NOT GETTING SHINN !!!!! OR CROWELL... BUT ALMOST LOCKS IMO FROST, WRIGHT,G. ROBINSON, ROBERSON, THEREZIE, FLORENCE          ALL AUBURN

WDE

Why so compelled to yell at something you have no way of knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Because the louder I am, the more sound my argument is.  ;D

WERE NOT GETTING SHINN !!!!! OR CROWELL... BUT ALMOST LOCKS IMO FROST, WRIGHT,G. ROBINSON, ROBERSON, THEREZIE, FLORENCE          ALL AUBURN

WDE

Please don't yell at me.

;D

We're playing for a NC. We should have more than 13 commits. I dont care how many silents we have and i think i have good reasoning for that. Im just not excited that we're expecting 12-14 commits on NSD and during the all star games. You would think a team that got only 5 commits during that time would be thrilled but we're expecting 14! This has to be the strangest recruiting strategy ever for a no.1 team playing for a NC. Im expecting alot of backup guys to get an offer late.

We're playing for a NC. We should have more than 13 commits. I dont care how many silents we have and i think i have good reasoning for that. Im just not excited that we're expecting 12-14 commits on NSD and during the all star games. You would think a team that got only 5 commits during that time would be thrilled but we're expecting 14! This has to be the strangest recruiting strategy ever for a no.1 team playing for a NC. Im expecting alot of backup guys to get an offer late.

Well you would be wrong my friend.

I trust our coaches.  They have much more experience in recruiting than you and I do.  If they are satisfied with where we are right now and what they know is going to happen during the All Star Games and NSD, then I am satisfied, too.  

WDE

Please don't yell at me.

;D

AFTER THE GAME SATURDAY, ITS HARD 2 STOP SCREAMING  :tdau::wareagle::wedance::party:

:believe:

Archived