Recruiting Is Almost Done for AU.

aun

The information I know at this point leads me to bring 5 swing recruits for this class left.

Everyone else (you know who they are) not mentioned in this post are ALL  :wareagle:

The 5 swing recruits as of 12/3:

(1) Isaiah Crowell RB 6'0 210 FR Columbus, GA (Carver HS)

(2) Ray Drew DL 6'5 253 FR Thomasville, GA (Thomas County Central HS)

(3) Marvin Shinn WR FR 6'4 195 Prichard, AL (C F Vigor HS)

(4) Devaunte Sigler DL 6'3 250 FR Mobile, AL (Ben C Rain HS)

(5) Jermaine Whitehead DB 6'0 190 FR Greenwood, MS (Amanda Elzy HS)

My surprise pick as of today to sign with Auburn come NSD OL Xavier Ward.  :we:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitehead is the one committed to Sissy St.  I would almost rather stay away from him.  Don't want to go through that again.

This list could be mistaken for a wish list. 

Yeah I sorta can fill in the blank. That still leaves Calloway as either in or out as he's not on the swing list. For some reason I'm drawing a blank as to who else isn't on the swing list. Perhaps the JUCO guys?a

The information I know at this point leads me to bring 5 swing recruits for this class left.

Everyone else (you know who they are) not mentioned in this post are ALL  :wareagle:

The 5 swing recruits as of 12/3:

(1) Isaiah Crowell RB 6'0 210 FR Columbus, GA (Carver HS)

(2) Ray Drew DL 6'5 253 FR Thomasville, GA (Thomas County Central HS)

(3) Marvin Shinn WR FR 6'4 195 Prichard, AL (C F Vigor HS)

(4) Devaunte Sigler DL 6'3 250 FR Mobile, AL (Ben C Rain HS)

(5) Jermaine Whitehead DB 6'0 190 FR Greenwood, MS (Amanda Elzy HS)

My surprise pick as of today to sign with Auburn come NSD OL Xavier Ward.  :we:

I remember on your picks Noel that you had IC and Bray as backs before. You never mentioned mason in any of your picks...Are you saying he is ALL AUBURN now since he is not even one of your swing players?

1) QB - Kiehl Frazier

(2) ATH CJ Uzomah

(3) DB - Jonathan Rose

(4) OL Reese Dismukes

(5) OL Thomas O'Reilly

(6) DL Jabarian Niles

(7) DL Angelo Blackson

(8) DL Keymiya Harrell

(9) WR Sammie Coates

(10) WR Jaylon Denson

(11) LB Justin Garrett

(12) LB Chris Landrum

(13) ATH Anthony Swain

(14) DL Gabe Wright

(15) ATH Kris Frost

(16) WR Jeremy Richardson

(17) ATH Brandon Fulse

(18) DB Erique Florence

(19) DB Marcus Roberson

(20) DB Robensen Therezie

(21) ATH Quan Bray/RB Tre Mason

(22) OL Greg Robinson

(23) RB Isaiah Crowell

(24) WR Marvin Shinn/DB Jermaine Whitehead

(25) OL Jacob Fahrenkrug/OL Fou Fonoti/La'el Collins

(26) DL Devaunte Sigler

(27) DL Ray Drew/DL Xavier Dickson

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:57:27 PM by AUnoel » 

I think we take Bray AND Mason, quite honestly, and I think we get either Crowell or Calloway as the "big back". I expect Bray to be in addition to the two regular running backs we take this year.

As for the question between Crowell and Calloway, I do think we'll get one of these guys, and I'm guessing it will be Calloway. Call it a hunch, but I think Crowell goes to UGA and Calloway seizes his opportunity to play offense at AU.

Not sure where all the talk about Shinn is coming from. We need help in the defensive backfield, not at receiver. (On that note, I was thinking that we'll have Adams, Blake, Benton, and Reed next year, plus Goodwin, Kitchens, and of course Lutz...wanna talk about a dynamic passing attack?)

Still think we take Drew.

Jeremy Richardson went to junior college, and will be a 2012 recruit.

Expect to see either a JUCO guard or Collins sign to provide immediate help on the interior line next year.

Not according to J Rich himself. He says he is enrolling in May 2011.

Not according to J Rich himself. He says he is enrolling in May 2011.

When did this happen? I was not aware it was even a possibility...or maybe it's old news that I just forgot? I don't know...

It was talked about a couple months ago. Then J Rich confirmed it on the Auburn recruiting facebook page a few days ago..."Still expected to be on the Plains next year, everythings going good on my end WAR DAMN EAGLE! WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY!"

I will say i feel surprisingly good about Drew. He is an ordained minister and I bet he is a bit turned off by the lack of discipline at the UGA program. He also passionately defends Cam when someone makes a Cam joke on his page. Even though he says that him defending Cam does not mean he will choose Auburn he does take those jokes personally and its hard not to think he is leaning AU when he defends Cam like that.

He is an ordained minister and I bet he is a bit turned off by the lack of discipline at the UGA program.

I can see that argument. But then again, being a minister he may want to go to UGA and help change the culture. Being a minister you have to take on the tough tasks. You don't always just minister to the "good". You want to reach the "bad" and try and lead them in a better direction. I'm not saying this as he is going to UGA. I have no idea where he goes. Just saying him being a minister can go either way.

I think that getting Crowell or Callaway is wishful thinking. Would absolutely LOVE to have either one, just don't think it is going to happen. Hope Im wrong on this one.....

I think that getting Crowell or Callaway is wishful thinking. Would absolutely LOVE to have either one, just don't think it is going to happen. Hope Im wrong on this one.....

If D-Hart truly goes to Bama, I do think we'll get one of them. No way they all three go to Bama. Maybe one to Uga, one to AU and one to Bama?

If D-Hart truly goes to Bama, I do think we'll get one of them. No way they all three go to Bama. Maybe one to Uga, one to AU and one to Bama?

Calloway is going to uat as a LB, Crowell I still think is either uat/ugay... Like I said, this is jmo, and I hope Im wrong... I just dont see it happening

Archived