Frost is ALL IN

aun

I hope this is true.  It would be great on three fronts:

1.  We pick up an amazing player whether he plays LB or RB.

2.  The turds lose an amazing player.

3.  We get to watch the meltdown of the turds.

:thumbsup:

My three favorite things besides a national championship!!

and 4. We will probably beat them in final recruiting rankings in all 3 sites.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he comes to AU but the last I heard from someone with ties to the Athletic Dept said he was going North.  He loved coming to AU to hang out but just wanted to go to Michigan.

Did you talk to your source today?

Is that with Westerman and Drew?

Won't need Westy and Drew to beat them on ESPN and Scout. Will need them to beat Bama on Rivals.

Is that with Westerman and Drew?

I hope he comes to AU but the last I heard from someone with ties to the Athletic Dept said he was going North.  He loved coming to AU to hang out but just wanted to go to Michigan.

Not today but not long ago.  Maybe things have changed.

Not today but not long ago.  Maybe things have changed.

after RR got fired?

Uhh...

Uhh...

????

Uhh...

????

I call BS

FWIW Barton Simmons says Calloway is going to hold another commitment tomorrow.

Why would he re-committ to bama again!?

committed very early and feels left out for not getting any attention.

If that's the case then the bammers deserve that kind of player and I wouldnt want him here. AU is not about seeking attention. Its about joining family. I hope that is not the case.

From all the interviews I have seen of him BC is very soft spoken and that does not seem his personality at all.

If that's the case then the bammers deserve that kind of player and I wouldnt want him here. AU is not about seeking attention. Its about joining family. I hope that is not the case.

Geez, no need to bash him. If this is the case, I dont blame him. Most 5 stars get 24/7 attention and get to really experience the recruiting process. But he hasnt, he committed early and many schools stopped recruiting him as hard and most people stopped paying attention to him bc he was assumed to be very solid to Bama. He's just trying to have fun and enjoy the process, from what I've seen he's a very nice kid

Geez, no need to bash him. If this is the case, I dont blame him. Most 5 stars get 24/7 attention and get to really experience the recruiting process. But he hasnt, he committed early and many schools stopped recruiting him as hard and most people stopped paying attention to him bc he was assumed to be very solid to Bama. He's just trying to have fun and enjoy the process, from what I've seen he's a very nice kid

Didn't mean to seem like I was bashing him...I just don't like that kind of attitude on anybody, that's all I was trying to say. I apologize if it came across the wrong way, bro. I would gladly take BC if he wants to be here.

Didn't mean to seem like I was bashing him...I just don't like that kind of attitude on anybody, that's all I was trying to say. I apologize if it came across the wrong way, bro. I would gladly take BC if he wants to be here.

If he is just doing it for attention and recommitting to the turds, it is probably because saban asked him to. 

hearing Frost is commiting to AU today

Yup. That's what Jonesy and ST are saying. I still expect a hard push from Michigan after they get a Coach.

hearing Frost is commiting to AU today

Yup. That's what Jonesy and ST are saying. I still expect a hard push from Michigan after they get a Coach.

He is an EE. Time is almost up. I don't think he will switch after is commitment.

You know thatFrost enrolls next week right?

Yes. That is why I said forget what I said. I was so caught up in BC that I was not thinking at all.

I was thinking Tony Steward.  Calloway isn't going to publicly decommit from Bama and commit to us tomorrow (although that would be hilarious).

What was that, dodger? :laugh::tease:

Archived